We won't get to Dublin...

Amac9

Not because of our performances on the pitch but because I honestly believe that UEFA will try and cheat us out if we progress to the latter stages of the tournament.

Imagine we get to the semi-final and the tie is still wide open going into the second leg... You could just picture Platini's face and the rest of UEFA shitting themselves at the possibility of well over 150,000 Rangers fans coming to Dublin with and without tickets.

Not because of our performances on the pitch but because I honestly believe that UEFA will try and cheat us out if we progress to the latter stages of the tournament.

Imagine we get to the semi-final and the tie is still wide open going into the second leg... You could just picture Platini's face and the rest of UEFA shitting themselves at the possibility of well over £150,000 Rangers fans coming to Dublin with and without tickets.

;)

Talk about paranoia :disappointment:

Nothing to do with paranoia.

Do you honestly think that the Garda and UEFA will be happy about so many Rangers fans travelling to Dublin of all places? The fights and brawls would be unbelievable.

Do you honestly think that the Garda and UEFA will be happy about so many Rangers fans travelling to Dublin of all places? The fights and brawls would be unbelievable.

:shifty:

In all seriousness, though, we are going to Dublin and we will engage in running street battles with all manner of dirty taigs. Just accept it :crabflute:

No they won't be happy but they'll just have to deal with it!

If it isn't paranoia what is it???

I don't think Uefa give a flying one really, just gives them more ammo against us. A repeated offense could mean big trouble for the billy boys!

Awful excuse for a Police force.

Heavy handed isn't even the word at times.

The Garda are absolute cunts.

I don't think Uefa give a flying one really, just gives them more ammo against us. A repeated offense could mean big trouble for the billy boys!

This :541:

enough rope to hang ourselves

I feel a song coming on......

BUILD MY GALLOWS, BUILD THEM HIGH.....

It's not entirely paranoia.

There was a widespread feeling that Chelsea were cheated out of a Champions League Final place, when they lost to Barcelona. None other than Souness indicated that he felt UEFA did not want a repeat of an all England Final - Chelsea v Manchester United.

That might explain the refusal to give Chelsea at least two stonewall penalty decisions.

No wonder Drogba lost the plot.

If Chelsea's departure can be arranged, they can do it for the Gers.