How could you ALL miss this?

My team for sunday if bartley & lafferty out

Mcgregor

Whittaker weir bougherra papac

Weiss davis naismith wylde

Jelavic diouf

Alexander for McGregor, back 4 as you say and Davis, Edu, Fleck, Wilde.

Naismith, Jelavic.

I think that will be his team, Say goodbye to the cup.

There was an announcement about they fifth officials not being able to make any decisions as they are just an experiment

What they actually said was that they are there to help the referee in and around the box, but ultimately decisions rest with the referee - which is basically the same as linesmens role

The guy can't give it if he doesn't see it. The ball stuck Hutchinson's left arm, and the official was to the right, directly parallel. You'd have though that somebody would have seen it, but a lot of football just comes down to luck on the night. Grit our teeth and move on; we didn't get the rub of the green tonight, but there were a few positives to take.

Seems a bit unlikely that this guy, the linesman AND the referee all had their view obscured.

Could it be a case that they have actually relied on the fifth official too much? In any case it's as clear a case as you need for FIFA to show that an incident can be missed no matter how many humans you have as officials, time to get technology involved.

Any team we play against, whether they're fighting a relegation battle, whether they've got an inexperienced manager who's knows fuck all or a team that's made up of amputees. Walter Smith will ensure they have the upmost confidence and give them the platform to beat us... heavily!

Anything other that a 442 on Sunday and I'm walking out of Hampden. I've had enough!!!

Dont bother going at all with that attiude.

Bollo bollo, dont fucking go to the game at all then, threatening to walk out, whats that all about? We've humped them several times playing defensively. Dont get me wrong, imdont enjoy it, but i'd never turn my back on my team. Just dont bother going if thats your attitude, go n watch partick thistle or something, we dont fuckin need you.