Chris maguire

WWTC

Ive been hearing and reading lots of rumours about lost of different players coming to us for next season. One name is popping up more and more, chris maguire.

Given he's out of contract soon, i wouldnt put it past us, but please oh please no. Lets not forget who and what this wee scumbag is, and some of the bile that he's spewed from his mouth. After the kenny miller return, something i didnt agree withnat the time, i should maybe know better than to say i dont want to see certain individuals in a rangers jersey, but my necks on the line with this one, he can fuck right off. I for one will not accept this wee ned at ibrox, and i hope these rmours are nothing more than that.

Fuck off chris. :crabflute:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Show you my head? Your a clever boy arent you? It was in the record a few days ago that we were keeping tabs, posted on various websites and forums too. The rumour, repeat rumour is out there. Sorrynagain about not being able to show you inside my head.

Show you my head? Your a clever boy arent you? It was in the record a few days ago that we were keeping tabs, posted on various websites and forums too. The rumour, repeat rumour is out there. Sorrynagain about not being able to show you inside my head.

what forums mate? i dont go many footy sites, would like to know a few good uns

Good forum sites? I cant say that any of those sites are good, most of them are utter bollocksnbut you get the odd post that works out. Im not saying its true or anything, im mearly saying his name is cropping up alot just now, especially since the little rat started scoring a few goals. Queers mention us lookin at him not so long ago too btw

I've also heard this but your a brave man saying it on here.

My mate mentioned it and said that the boy wasn't a bad player.

Like yourself didn't have many posts so was immediately called

a T*rrier, fenian, provo, timmy the lot which lead to him getting

banned from here.

He's a dirty micky bastard but i'd have any day over

some of the shite we're fielding just now!

now if you can show us any links to websites and forums it would be helpful as we havent seen anything on here or elsewhere.

and yes i am quite a clever boy...... im the chief timspotter on this site

15 Mar 2011 13:36:30

15 Mar 2011 12:59:19

Once again i brought yous news weeks before it came out in the press ( vlad weiss, k bartley) know i can let you know that rangers first signing this summer will in fact be roger rojas of honduras side olimpia of whom he has scored 13 goals in 8 games . fee will be 250k.

there is a list of ten players of which mccoist wants but as everyone knows money would have to be raised for the deals with 2million due from danny wilsons move to liverpool and the defenite possability that alan mcgregor will be moving on that should have 6/ 7million to spend on players .

d goodwillie- 500k

c conway - free

b johnson - free

m gilks - free?

c macguire- free -compensation only

roger rojas - 250k

m gomis - free

k bartley loan - perm

c eagles - 2million

ricthie de laet- 750k

Re: Sorry i might be wrong but i don't remember anyone on this site calling the Bartley one before the press did? but if you do not put a name to ur posts (especially when its so called insider knowledge) its gonna be hard to believe what your saying.

(1)

(9)

he is a prick. i hate him. remember sitting in broomloan front couple seasons back and he was warming up infront of us ans he kept giving the fingers to us and w*nker gesture. hope to fuck we dont sign him.

He also done this at shitodrie and an aberdeen official came on the park and took the little bastard up the tunnel to have a word with him. I'm sure other bears on here will remember this!

I've also heard this but your a brave man saying it on here.

My mate mentioned it and said that the boy wasn't a bad player.

Like yourself didn't have many posts so was immediately called

a T*rrier, fenian, provo, timmy the lot which lead to him getting

banned from here.

He's a dirty micky bastard but i'd have any day over

some of the shite we're fielding just now!

Not on here he didn't!

Not on here he didn't!

Not for that post alone but that post lead to him being barred

when people started offering to meet him for a fight over comments on a forum so he started noising them up for being dicks and it lead to him getting banned!