Standing at the game yesterday

Castilian

Now, I'm no chicken but I'm reasonable fit, being a hillwalker and cyclist.

I paid my cash and expected to sit at the game yesterday.

Nope, I was forced to stand because everyone around me was standing. I was on my hind legs for three hours. At the end of the celebration my legs and back were a bit sore.

However, people about thirty years younger than me, had wilted and started to sit. Consequently they didn't see the end of the game. Stupid?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking love sore feet and aching knees (10 years of knee issues) from standing and jumping and bouncing for 2 hours! :uk:

unless you're TBO, we're all very out of practice!

Dear BF3,

please all stand at the next home game vs Dundee Utd, so that I can.

Thanks

Vinny

(tu)

In my opinion other people paid the same money and its their decision if they want to stand or sit.

If the person in front of me stands, then he is not giving me the choice. I therefore have to stand to see the game. So I'm not given the choice. The decision is made for me by someone else. Very selfish in my opinion.

If the person in front of me stands, then he is not giving me the choice. I therefore have to stand to see the game. So I'm not given the choice. The decision is made for me by someone else. Very selfish in my opinion.

Gee yerself a shake. It was a cup final against the bheggers, you should have been expecting to stand, if you want to sit get your couch, remote control and turn the tele to channel 1.

I hate sitting at the footy.

Ffs we sit at ibrox during the game then stand at HT!!??!?

All standing all the time IMO

PS if u where at an OF at parkhead u wouldn't sit down so why should hampden or ibrox be any different

So because you want to sit that means the person infront has to sit? Thats you being selfish and not letting the person infront do what they want.

I just think if you pay money for a ticket then your entitled to sit or stand.

So because you want to sit that means the person infront has to sit? Thats you being selfish and not letting the person infront do what they want.

I just think if you pay money for a ticket then your entitled to sit or stand.

Not if you are obstructing someone's view.

Who decides when it is appropriate to stand?

FUCK OFF !

Standing at the game yesterday was outstanding, the full 90 mins standing alongside fellow bears and belting out every tune made that the best game I have ever been too !

I wish there was standing at stadiums because it is so much better than sitting and it improves the atmosphere so much.

Why don't we go the full hog. Let's get the seating and the cover taken away. Then we can stand in the pissing rain and watch the games.

Take it you don't sit in the west enclosure then.. as this happens everytime it rains.

Man Up :sherlock:

Not if you are obstructing someone's view.

Surely when you purchased a cup final ticket against Celtic you didnt expect to turn up and everyone is sitting down strapped to their seat not being allowed to stand.

Tbh you should be grateful that you were at the game and not moan about having to stand and watch your team dominate their rivals from start to finish.

Gee yerself a shake. It was a cup final against the bheggers, you should have been expecting to stand, if you want to sit get your couch, remote control and turn the tele to channel 1.

If you want to stand, go to the pub and watch it.