New Wylde contract and Bartley and Weiss extensions.

PaulRFC1

No, or he would be playing in Germany and not on loan at Rangers. Seriously though, no one offered £9m for him, before he came to Rangers he had only played ahandful of competitive games.

Maybe they will accept £3m if our chief executive knew how to handle transfer negotiations properly.

:sherlock:

I dont know what hes worth mate, i wouldnt pay over £5m for him, i dont think they would sell for less than £3m, i dont know, hes not exactly done much in the game, hes still a pup. Its all about opinions i suppose and the only one which matters in this case is Man Citys.

(tu)

i was sure i heard that they knocked back a 9m bid?

it was 9m euros right enough,is that not roughly £3m...:craphead:

city seem to want to hang on to him either way,he's on loan for experience only(not for shop window purposes)

another year loan with us would suit us and maybe them,and i think he would defo be up for it

here's hoping (tu)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was sure i heard that they knocked back a 9m bid?

it was 9m euros right enough,is that not roughly £3m...:craphead:

city seem to want to hang on to him either way,he's on loan for experience only(not for shop window purposes)

another year loan with us would suit us and maybe them,and i think he would defo be up for it

here's hoping (tu)

No :(

Heres hoping indeed

(tu)

They didnt, he went there when he was 14 or 15, is it not illegal to pay money for a kid that young? I dont think they paid anything for him. Hes a product of their academy.

its illegal not to in scotland at least.

rangers do it regularily.

as for weiss i read he had two years left after this one and that seems likley to me. or we wont be getting him on loan.

as for a fee. 3 million seems low for a player you pay 700k just to loan.

He also had a good number of international caps, and had been with the Slovakian team for almost a year when he came here, including 3 starts at the World Cup. I very much doubt the £9million figure as well, but it isn't as farfetched as you make it seem.

i tend to agree and his value should be rising hes improved over his time here.

He also had a good number of international caps, and had been with the Slovakian team for almost a year when he came here, including 3 starts at the World Cup. I very much doubt the £9million figure as well, but it isn't as farfetched as you make it seem.

Maybe not, but it never happened, thats all i meant.

I'd like to have Vladimir Weiss back next season (yet another assist on Sunday) but I'm not too sure on spending another £700k on a season long loan!?

Weiss would certainly be up for the move, but would Bartley?

I'm sure he'd much prefer to play in the Premier League and quite rightly.

in both cases they would struggle to get any time on the pitch with their clubs so staying at arsenal and man city is not an option.

They could move to a smaller English club and earn more money but Playing for the rangers makes the most sense for all concerned big crowds, winning team, European football at the highest level and ultimately win a big move back down south as they will be showcasing their talents on sky over the season.

Weiss on the right, Wylde on the left, Davis and a proper central midfielder... Big Jelavic up top with a proper striker.

A new right-back, a centre-half to partner Bougherra (or to replace him), a left-back with Whittaker fighting it out for that position - IMO, Whittaker is better on the left side of defence.

McGregor

New RB - Bougherra/New CB - Bartley/New CB - New LB/Whittaker

Weiss - Davis - New CM - Wylde

New ST - Jelavic

Allianz Arena 2012... here we come :marv:

Guest SandyWATP

Weiss - Davis - New CM - Wylde

Allianz Arena 2012... here we come :marv:

You don't have much faith in Ness, do you?

You don't have much faith in Ness, do you?

Why, because I didn't mention him. Good young player who has the potential to be very good. Needs to get over these injuries...

Guest SandyWATP

Why, because I didn't mention him. Good young player who has the potential to be very good. Needs to get over these injuries...

It wasn't a dig or anything, it's just you stated you wouldn't have him in your starting XI next season.