New Wylde contract and Bartley and Weiss extensions.

PaulRFC1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So within say a month or two McCoist has signed Jamie Ness and Kyle Hutton up on long-term, brought in two scouts,won a cup final against them and opened talks with Arsenal, Manchester City for Bartley and Weiss while opening negotiations with Wylde too.

Very positive.

Steg-il Ostenstad, on 22 March 2011 - 06:33 PM, said:

Me too!

I also have my cock out

Ffs lads? My cocks been out since sunday, why did you's put yours away? Did lemmon crawl out from under mjallby and make an appearance or something?

Giving Bartley this news will only strengthen his respect for the club, surely. Many a team would want shot of an injured loan player? Hopefully he's up for hanging on and seeing to his unfinished business! I mean, what next if he goes back to Arsenal for rehab? Starting again at another club trying to prove himself. He's already done that up here and then some. I really hope this can come off.....and the Weiss & Wylde negotiations. Imagine having these 3 young talented players at the club on long contracts!! :praise

If this is true, then I'll well and truely have my cock out!

Ally McCoist again making more positive moves, with three players that next season could prove vital for us.

The earlier article about Bartley demanding a transfer if Wenger wants to loan him out again is absolute bollocks, and total anti-Rangers spin

For a start, if he demanded a transfer, Arsenal would demand about £3 million for him and who would pay that for a boy with about 30 senior appearances under his belt and none of them in the Premiership?

I'd be shocked if he wasn't at Ibrox next season. Not sure about Weiss though. Can't see City wanting him to spend a second year up here

First prioroty is wylde as he has shown in 2 starts for Rangers that he can be just as effective as Weiss and has a better delivery. Weiss and Bartley would also be fantastic :D