At this moment in time? Dignified Silence or should

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of referees contentious decisions should either be fully explained or admitted as faults.

It's the secrecy and silence that lends credence to the half-wits and conspiracy theorists.

If there was openness and honesty there wouldn't be so many issues other than the quality of referees.

I thought the ref had a pretty good game, apart from the last-man decision.

Same, and booking Jelavic and not Wilson, apart from that he tried to let the game flow and keep everyone on the pitch IMO.

Because he could have cost us on Sunday and will cost us points or hand them points soon enough. He has buckled under the weight of inTIMidation.

We shouldn't try to get him sacked but his poor performance must be highlighted and the question has to be asked, why did mulgrew not walk? I think a one on one with the keeper in the box is as clear a goalscoring opportunity as you can get.

This

And a bit more we are now playing against refs and evil to win the league their inTIMidation has worked Thomsons knew he'd be done for if he gave the penalty and we had 3 players sent off for next to nothing at the glitterdome ffs bougy got red carded for winning the ball Diouf got red carded because it says Diouf on the back of his top and Whittaker got 2 yellows 1 for god knows what persistent defending i think, this is the future for us im afraid i also feel sorry for the refs god only knows what timmy is capable off but they must be punished i think suspending them for a week might help a little but will not solve these issues because the only way to truly solve it is a boat with plastic paddy's on board salling for their beloved oirland