At this moment in time? Dignified Silence or should

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers be demanding Craig Thomsons resignation or sacking after one of the most disgraceful performances in a National Final ever ? Penalties ? last man sending off NOT ? Or just say hee haw cause we won ? :sherlock:

RE: Title

At this moment in time? Dignified Silence or should........... we just gloat :rolleyes: at winning, despite them being stonewall favourites, the ref giving us fk all and half our squad injured.

just pray this clown doesnt get the final league game, the refs are now shitting themselves if they have to give a decision against the taigs

No be long before lenny is oot his hidey hole, they will make sure of that ! :sherlock:

Thomson tries to fuck us over every game he ref's of ours. I'd love to see him sacked but conducting witch hunts and screaming hysterically is not the Rangers way and I wouldnt like to see our club doing that. I'd rather we stayed focussed on the league and the league only, goodness knows they are pulling every trick in the book to make us take our eyes off the ball.

Aye, it's ok saying sack him....... for what? Being a shite Ref??

Hampden last year?? Tynecastle, Ian Black v Jelavic?? Some very strange decisions at ne'rday?? And Sunday, oh well.

Consistantly shite.

Fiver the now says Callum Murray will referee the last OF clash.

NOW!!!! There we have a right rank ffkn bad referee, If the SC game wasnt enough to get that fkkr the sack NOTHING WILL.

Hounding Referees out their job is the work of Shame FC, WE ARE BETTER THAN THEM. But a wee word in Rhegan's ear now and again wont go amiss. :sherlock:

Think Murray was a lot worse than Thomson, Ian Brines and Callum Murray couldnt decide what side of the fkkn bread to butter if it came oot a blue loaf.

pair of pricks.

personally i dont think referees are biased and unfortunately they make mistakes.

however i think we should point out the mistakes and say we believe the refs are under too much strain because of

the taigs campaign against them this season.

imho if your a good enough you will overcome bad decisions, just as we proved on sunday.

i would never demand a human loss his job unless there is concrete proof he is acting in a wrong and matter that is

cheating teams out of games.

we are not them, dnt sink to there mentality.

watp:21: