At this moment in time? Dignified Silence or should

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere in between.

I don't want him sacked, but the issue should be raised.

I'd go with that.

Question how one minute he's gone from one scale of the universe, in thinking it's a stonewall penalty (that's what referees tell us they have to think it is, or it won't be given). To going to the other scale of the universe, in thinking it's a dive and worthy of a yellow card?

Whats the point ? like leggat said in his article which is posted on here, If it was the other end it would have been all over the rhags for the last few days, but when it is us it is swept under the carpet.

I do not like it but on this occasion there is no point in acting like them and like someone has already says labelling his decisions dangerous is a smart way about it.

Rangers be demanding Craig Thomsons resignation or sacking after one of the most disgraceful performances in a National Final ever ? Penalties ? last man sending off NOT ? Or just say hee haw cause we won ? :sherlock:

No he shouldn't get sacked he should be reprimanded for some of the decisions he made especially for the mulgrew last man tackle.

His Performance should be held up as an example to show up how stupid the concerted aggressive campaign orchestrated from the bowls of Septic park towards the SFA and refs.

He made mistakes. All referees do. Why would we ever want to dwell on it?

Because he could have cost us on Sunday and will cost us points or hand them points soon enough. He has buckled under the weight of inTIMidation.

We shouldn't try to get him sacked but his poor performance must be highlighted and the question has to be asked, why did mulgrew not walk? I think a one on one with the keeper in the box is as clear a goalscoring opportunity as you can get.

Do what is right and let them know behind close doors we are not happy. Dont go public and dont demand a human beings sacking.

Apparently we have let them know behind closed doors we are not happy, why do you think they and Lennon have been so quiet. :sherlock:

He made mistakes. All referees do. Why would we ever want to dwell on it?

i don't think we should particularly dwell on it. However, it would be nice for him to received some extra training, in order for him to do his job better and lessen his mistakes in the future.