The "Blue Ultras"

McD

You tell my why its okay for TBO and UB not to join up but people who want to create stuff need to join one of them ? total bollocks.

TBH I don't even here the UB so as far as I'm concerned its TBO who people should sit next to if they want to stand and sing

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So tell me why you won't go and join TBO or UB, and add even more noise instead of starting a new group of 20 people in arguably the most quiet part of Ibrox? I really struggle to see the point, and everyone can say aw good luck and give them a chance but the police aren't going to give them a chance and are just going to see them as silly young boys trying to be something they aren't and it isn't going to take off.

Why I didn't join the UB or TBO was because Blue Ultra was a new group iv been in with Union Bears a couple of times and love there work but the people at the back of the stand who spoil it by not taking part in displays put me off.

TBO are Top Klass but im more interested in the Ultra scene.

Thats just why I joined and most of all im all for trying to get the Ibrox atmosphere back to its best

Well clearly that is the issue, but if one section is to be allocated to make this work, then sacrifices would have to be made. You can't please everyone.

I think it would be wrong of Rangers and bang out of order to force someone in to moving, someone who has been in the same seat for say well over 20 years!

I think it would be wrong of Rangers and bang out of order to force someone in to moving, someone who has been in the same seat for say well over 20 years!

Therein lies the dilemma.

Therein lies the dilemma.

Its not a dilemma its all about incentive. If Rangers were making a big section for fans that want to sing (say copland front) Just offer the people that dont want to move a discount on their ST or 100 pounds at the Megastore or something. But ofcourse Rangers arent smart enough to do this.

Why I didn't join the UB or TBO was because Blue Ultra was a new group iv been in with Union Bears a couple of times and love there work but the people at the back of the stand who spoil it by not taking part in displays put me off.

TBO are Top Klass but im more interested in the Ultra scene.

Thats just why I joined and most of all im all for trying to get the Ibrox atmosphere back to its best

You batter in there son and dae whit ye like if ye think yer gonna help the atmosphere at Ibrox.

Good luck wae this. (tu)

You batter in there son and dae whit ye like if ye think yer gonna help the atmosphere at Ibrox.

Good luck wae this. (tu)

Agree mate, hes gave his reason why he hasnt joined the other groups and theres nothing wrong with what he feels

Leave them alone. They are just a bunch of kids doing their best. At least they are doing something.

I sat in the ClubDeck for the Kilmarnock game, just infront of them and the intimidation they faced from stewards and police for such a wee splutter of kids was nothing short of shameful.

I thought it was a boys club day out when I saw them at the Killie game.Found the "singing " entertaining and added a little atmosphere to the CD although I can think of safer places to stand.As long as standing groups are at the back of any stand no one can take offence surely?

What happens to the season ticket holders in the copland fron who are quite happy with there seat and have no interest in standing or being moved?

thats going to be the major issue with what i said.

Fair play to the boys, least they are trying to create some atmosphere within Ibrox, don't see why so many people are moaning, what harm are they causing?

I would love to see the Ultra scene taking off at Rangers, you can see it already there with the scum and a few teams down south.

This is the way I see it, they want to create a group with an ultra mentality (bit like ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ). Which they feel isn't happening at Ibrox. (neither do I) So it will either grow or not work at all. Give them a chance fs.

Its not a dilemma its all about incentive. If Rangers were making a big section for fans that want to sing (say copland front) Just offer the people that dont want to move a discount on their ST or 100 pounds at the Megastore or something. But ofcourse Rangers arent smart enough to do this.

Schemes and ideas of the kind you mention could oil the wheels somewhat, but there will always be a few who would dig their heels in regardless, and like someone posted earlier about sitting in his dead fathers seat, some people will have reasons which monetary incentive or otherwise will provide little motivation to shift, and understandably so. At some point difficult decisions would have to be made.

Schemes and ideas of the kind you mention could oil the wheels somewhat, but there will always be a few who would dig their heels in regardless, and like someone posted earlier about sitting in his dead fathers seat, some people will have reasons which monetary incentive or otherwise will provide little motivation to shift, and understandably so. At some point difficult decisions would have to be made.

Yeah that was me, but my friend would have no problem if a standing/singing section was moved to his area, he would renew as he likes what TBO do. but he doesnt want to move over to TBO as his seat means alot to him and his family.

Personally i dont think Rangers should not create a standing section based on moving other people. Give them cash or something to make up for it. Its about the club and whats best for Rangers at the end of the day, everything changes and to expect to have a seat forever is naive imo. Celtic did it ,dont see the big problem its hardly the end of the world if it would mean creating a better atmosphere. Fair enough it might not be ideal but what would be a better option?

Personally i dont think Rangers should not create a standing section based on moving other people. Give them cash or something to make up for it. Its about the club and whats best for Rangers at the end of the day, everything changes and to expect to have a seat forever is naive imo. Celtic did it ,dont see the big problem its hardly the end of the world if it would mean creating a better atmosphere. Fair enough it might not be ideal but what would be a better option?

I am of this view as well but I recognise the difficult PR issues this course of action would throw up.

i agree mate, i was only giving an example of why people would be against it.

i agree mate, i was only giving an example of why people would be against it.

Aye (tu). Personally i dont see a seat being a massive big deal ,to me its only a seat, yeah you make good pals with those around you sometimes but then that can be easily solved if they moved everyone together. Although i respect that some people think a lot of their seat if its been passed down. Like i said celtic did it so its not beyond possibility .

Aye (tu). Personally i dont see a seat being a massive big deal ,to me its only a seat, yeah you make good pals with those around you sometimes but then that can be easily solved if they moved everyone together. Although i respect that some people think a lot of their seat if its been passed down. Like i said celtic did it so its not beyond possibility .

Agree mate, its going make things better in the long run. Someone should really put forward the idea at an AGM or in another way.