Plan to play EVERY Old Firm game on a Monday night.

I'd probably have to take 2 half days off, one for the afternoon of the game and the morning after but that would be no worry. Certainly wouldn't stop me from drinking infact with the train journey up it would give me a lot more time to enjoy a few shitload of beer :beer1:

Using the Oldfirm game to avoid dealing with the very real social problems Scotland has. Bunch of cowards.

They also seem to be under the impression that all Rangers and Celtic fans come from Glasgow - All this proposal does is hurt the many thousands who travel from outside the West Coast, Northern Ireland, The Republic and England.

I'm obviously missing something here cos IMO this will be worse than 12.30 on a Sunday.

Absenteeism at work on a Monday, those absentees attending the pub all day, is surely going tae be worse than a Sunday at 12.30?

Oh aye, and the pubs would love it as well cos they're usually empty oan a Monday.

Where the fuck dae these brainy cunts get their ideas fae?

Have these idiotic fuckwits ever stepped back and thought about how stupid all these "preventive measures" are making Scotland look?

And while I think of it...I thought it was sectarianism that was the root of the problem at Old firm gemmes, not alcohol!

Wish these cunts would make up their minds. :sherlock:

Most mondays im home im drunk anyway, my hatred for tims will not diminish due to the day of the week

im just as vocal whether sober or drunk at the football, my point being that most will not be drunk on a monday night, but if an old firms on, alot will plan their week around it, a monday nights not that far different to a wednesday night for nmost people is it?

"Quote" Glasgow Chamber of Commerce and the Scottish Licensed Trade Association want to have Celtic-Rangers games outside weekends to limit fans' drinking time and damage to business."

"Quote"

Thie idiocy of these people knows no bounds!

What's next! No weekend football and breathalyser unit patrols at the turnstiles? doh