New Home Kit

dc1872

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love something like this again.

extra_football_shirt_1336_1.jpg

Not a fan of how this away kit looks with the red and black V stripes. Will look too much like the away top we had a few seasons ago.

Fantastic top (tu)

The two 5sotland posted up would be fucking brilliant :drool::crywank:

Blame boredom! I quite like the idea of pinstripes, similar to the home kit we had in 1982 I think it was but I'm not sure what I like better for the away top. :)

Home Top:

rangershomekit.png

Away Tops

rangersawaykit2.pngrangersawaykit.png

Cracking design, I think however that next season we will be getting a more modern design as the past two have had a more retro look.

Cracking design, I think however that next season we will be getting a more modern design as the past two have had a more retro look.

Was thinking the same. I'm a retro guy but I can't see them doing older style kits for 3 seasons running. :disappointment:

Are we bloody sad?

Why would paying rangers fans want to spend £40 on a strip they had 20 years ago?

I want Rangers to take Umbro to task and create a decent strip, rather than going retro. If Umbro cannot, we should go Adidas as Chelsea's top should be Rangers FC!

Are we bloody sad?

Why would paying rangers fans want to spend £40 on a strip they had 20 years ago?

I want Rangers to take Umbro to task and create a decent strip, rather than going retro. If Umbro cannot, we should go Adidas as Chelsea's top should be Rangers FC!

I want Rangers to tell Umbro to fuck off but its not going to happen mate.