Views on Ellis

Spacecowboy

56 members have voted

1. 1. Andy Ellis?

I'd like to know what the fuck this guy brings to the table?

Everyone ia assuming its his propery dev skills, but he's been trying to buy into football for a while now.

Surely this couldnt all have been for dev reasons??

Did his da not run a club or sommit?

he looks like a simpleton at the best of times IMO. Is he going to take over for Bain??

I know we dont really know, but some out right sheer sepulation never hurt anyone.

what do you think?

Not voting, my answer is neither. I dont know much about him other than he wants to be involved with our club. Im very interested to hear from him and wont hold any past failures against him, we all make mistakes.

Fingers crossed we do get a chief executive, one who has proved they can handle and get the best out of the transfer market and contract negotiations, 2 things Mr Bain cannot do.

all i can say is that the one club he successfully took over (albeit left after a short period of time) is now more stable financially than ever before

i remember reading this when he was touted the first time as our new owner

i couldnt care less what he does to the surrounding area of ibrox, if he becomes part of a successful ownership partnership then he gets a thumbs up

Not voting, my answer is neither. I dont know much about him other than he wants to be involved with our club. Im very interested to hear from him and wont hold any past failures against him, we all make mistakes.

Fingers crossed we do get a chief executive, one who has proved they can handle and get the best out of the transfer market and contract negotiations, 2 things Mr Bain cannot do.

This!

Daft poll. We don't know enough to draw conclusions. Part basing an opinion on his appearance is just ludicrous.

He has an interest in football, one can only hope a plan comes with it.

But this is a guy that has been chased out of two football club because of his plans to move the teams away from there home. you can't really blame people for being sceptical of him

Daft poll. We don't know enough to draw conclusions. Part basing an opinion on his appearance is just ludicrous.

He has an interest in football, one can only hope a plan comes with it.

How very unhuman of you not to have made an assuption on his looks, everyone does it, it human nature.

All in all i'd love to know what this guy brings to us. Its certainly not money (directly) could he have other investors? (like who was bank rolling his take over attempt and where did they go??).

For whyte to give him 25% of his shares then he must have something worth having, but if it didnt work a QPR or where ever else, then why here.

Sounds to me as if this guy just wants into the big boys playground to further his own needs, not always ours!

Definate WANK IMO

But this is a guy that has been chased out of two football club because of his plans to move the teams away from there home. you can't really blame people for being sceptical of him

Nothing wrong with a bit of scepticism, no need for abuse yet though.

Besides he could be a 'good guy' but completely useless to us, or an utter wank that makes rangers a fortune

Although it is hard to say as we have little info I say good guy as we need a takeover and Ellis seems to have played a part in this potentially happening.I am all for giving people the benefit of the doubt and any mistakes he made in the past may would likely not be repeated.