The People At Ibrox

G.Linton

I used to sit right next to Santa !

Front row east enclosure

The guy is mental, couldn't understand one word he said in 4 yrs

I had to move though as the seat was far too low down

LEGEND :lol:

Does he still attend games? ave no seen him kicking about for a few year but thats mibi cause a canny see down there now :lol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got some South African guy next to me. Not so keen on Edu. The other week I offered to get him a bovril and now he seems to expect it at every game. Plus he never actually watches the game, knows who scored or stops talking shit about nothing to do with football. Plus he thinks hes funny because he calls Lafferty, Laughalot. A genuine pain in the arse! There got that off my chest

Oh and to the right is my dad, whos a right a*sehole :sherlock: :sherlock:

Two old boys left and right of me. One is a decent bloke, chats to me a bit etc. Gave us a hug when Ness banged that one against the tims. The guy to the left of me throws a bit too many insults towards our players for my liking but still says awryt etc.

The people behind me chat the way through the game, but it's decent football related chat :lol:

Infront of me it's a different pair every week.

2 guys from Greenock to the right of me, been sitting there for even longer than I have (going on about 7 seasons now).

Mad alki guy at the end of our row :lol: Everytime he turns up he is smashed!

The seats on the other side of me has a guy and his boy with him this season. Don't think anyone has lasted more than one year as a season ticket holder, beginning to think it's something to do with me :disappointment:

2 guys from Greenock to the right of me, been sitting there for even longer than I have (going on about 7 seasons now).

Mad alki guy at the end of our row :lol: Everytime he turns up he is smashed!

The seats on the other side of me has a guy and his boy with him this season. Don't think anyone has lasted more than one year as a season ticket holder, beginning to think it's something to do with me :disappointment:

pull it together mate :craphead:

Are you below the directors box or something? That'd be class sitting beside them!

Thornton Suite mate. Wee Johnny and Billy Simpson used to be in Cooper Suite all the time but we have closed that due to lack of demand. (tu)

I've got a smelly bastard to the left of me and a cuddly Irishman behind me.

The smelly bastards have something against John Fleck (continually calling him "wee fatty" and even booing him once), but the cuddly Irishman gives out cuddles after every goal. Heartwarming.

I'm feeling the love just reading that :lol:

Got my old man to the left of me, but when I turn right, the two wee burds on the end of my row laughing and talking, not even watching the game. That's not supporting The Rangers. :mad:

And neither are you if yer watchin they 2 wee burds. :crabflute:

I have a few "characters" who sit around me. Old guy who sits behind me does my nut in tho...he has a really low booming voice and is like a running commentary on the whole game, but the weird thing that annoys me is his very articulate way of speaking! he'll say things like " oh you lucky kilmarnock player you" or " that was a disgracefully biased decision referee". wish he'd call it like it is sometime, you're a jammy cunt and the refs a wanker.

Ahh you're the quiet side of the stairs :pipe:

Weyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I stand up and try but unforuntaly it's only me and my mate that does and quickly get dirty looks angry.gif

Anyway If a pie hits the back of yer heed, wasn't me smiley-gen014.gif