Best Player In The World?

Broxi

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best player in the world, except messi?

• Cristiano Ronaldo
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Xavi
    • Andres Iniesta
    • Didier Drogba
    • Cesc Fabregas
    • Iker Casillas
    • Julio Cesar
    • David Villa
    • Other (specify)
    • Wesley Snidjer
    • Sameul Eto'o
    • Frank Lampard

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me its one of either

Carlos tevez

Arjen robben

Franck ribery

There all world class and my three favourite players in the world at the minute I'd pick tevez as the best though in my opinion.

To be honest for a long long time I didn't get the fuss about xavi he seemed so overrated to me yes he could pass but didn't offer much in a defensive side to the team but I watched him in a few games last year and finally believed the hype he truely is a star player he's like a quarterback in the nfl sits deep and sprays passes left right and centre but I do feel iniesta is a better football player he is the complete package he can pass almost as well wonderful dribbler great pace just the perfect player.

Still prefer tevez though because I hate barca republican scum club rotten from top to bottom but play football in the right way so I guess that's forgiven for most people. They are the septic of Spain nearly every other club hates them with a passion.

Iniesta.

Messi doesn't even challenge Ronaldo in that video! :lol:

I challenge anybody to watch all 5 minutes of that video and then not say that Messi is the best ever.

How do you work out that I have to go watch cricket or rugby.

I said I did think xavi was overrated but I watched a couple of matches where I watched him as much as possible and he was amazing I don't think he's overrated any more when I was younger I never seen the fuss over him but he is a great player.

In what way is ribery not world class he is a top drawer attacking winger who would fit into any team in the world he has the skill dribbling ability speed crossing eye for goal of the very best currently playing.

When I said barca are the septic of Spain I have a point both represent minority people who want to break away from the country that give them everything in the catalans for barcalona and the catholic/ plastic paddy population of scotland who support septic.

Both are republican supported clubs who are rightly hated in my opinion because they are against and hate the rest of the country who are supporting them and there population who

I said I did think xavi was overrated but I watched a couple of matches where I watched him as much as possible and he was amazing I don't think he's overrated any more when I was younger I never seen the fuss over him but he is a great player.

In what way is ribery not world class he is a top drawer attacking winger who would fit into any team in the world he has the skill dribbling ability speed crossing eye for goal of the very best currently playing.

When I said barca are the septic of Spain I have a point both represent minority people who want to break away from the country that give them everything in the catalans for barcalona and the catholic/ plastic paddy population of scotland who support septic.

Both are republican supported clubs who are rightly hated in my opinion because they are against and hate the rest of the country who are supporting them and there population who

Both are republican supported clubs who are rightly hated in my opinion because they are against and hate the rest of the country who are supporting them and there population who rely on the very people they claim to hate to keep them in benifits and health care.

The rest of Spain hate barca for the reason that non Celtic supporters hate them they are utter scum off the park and that's before you get to the cheating diving intimidating antics of there players surrounding refs etc.

They do play great football and are a world class football team on the pitch when there not doing there pathetic behaviour mentioned above but the reasons about the fans are the same as celtics wether you agree with me or not I'm entitled to my opinion and there's no need to laugh at my opinion and disrespect me in that manner particularly when I'm more than capable of making up my own mind about a team and there fans and history.

Iniesta.

Messi doesn't even challenge Ronaldo in that video! :lol:

I challenge anybody to watch all 5 minutes of that video and then not say that Messi is the best ever.

I only watched up to here, but at 1:00 I that video :crywank: genius, the cleverness and awareness of giving the ball to the guy and running and then the skill and goal!

Brilliant

I have no idea why you're branding them the "Celtic of Spain" when you know nothing about them. It's funny that you mention history and then tar them with that brush without actually knowing their history at all.

By your logic there's plenty of Celtic's in Spain.

Ok cappa I don't no anything there struggles against the fascist government in Spain isn't quite the same as the orish people here's is but fact is neither would survive without the larger country around to bail them out. They share a republican belief system hate the country that there a part of are hated by the rest of the population of there country that's why I said that I no there not exactly the same but they have major similarities.

Anyway I'm not going to argue about it with you we will never agree about it so its pointless but how did I even imply that loads of Spanish catalans support celtic even if I did how can you prove they don't stupid statement.

Ok cappa I don't no anything there struggles against the fascist government in Spain isn't quite the same as the orish people here's is but fact is neither would survive without the larger country around to bail them out. They share a republican belief system hate the country that there a part of are hated by the rest of the population of there country that's why I said that I no there not exactly the same but they have major similarities.

Anyway I'm not going to argue about it with you we will never agree about it so its pointless but how did I even imply that loads of Spanish catalans support celtic even if I did how can you prove they don't stupid statement.

Catalunya has the lowest unemployment rate in Spain so I don't think so.

Ok whatever you say I'm not going to argue with you any more your opinion while your perfectly entitled to it isn't going to change mine and doesn't matter to me as an sure mine doesn't to you either so why waste anymore of mine and your time going round in circles its pointless.

That's your opinion rangers mate and I said that barca are the celtic of Spain mainly because of how the club and fans react to everything and have a we must be loved by everyone and a superiority complex as well as the other reasons a mentioned but its still pointless arguing about it as well because were not going to be able to change each others opinions in the matter.

That's your opinion rangers mate and I said that barca are the celtic of Spain mainly because of how the club and fans react to everything and have a we must be loved by everyone and a superiority complex as well as the other reasons a mentioned but its still pointless arguing about it as well because were not going to be able to change each others opinions in the matter.

Catalonia aren't reconised by the UN or anyone else offical either so there not an offical country but thanks for actually making points rather than just shouting down my opinion.

Kilwinning_loyal, could you do me a small favour and either put a little more effort into making sure your posts don't read like the scribblings of a frantic child, or put a little more effort into making sure you only make each post once. It's quite painful to watch.

As for the thread itself, Iniesta for me.

There's a good few you could say.

Although the English media in particular have over done it with him I think Rooney's went a bit unnoticed in this thread.

He is a down right cunt in every sense of the word, add to the fact that he's a tim drives me mad, but on his day he is trully brilliant, and he's been on his day for the last 5 or 6 games, we have seen the real Rooney recently and it is good in a way that he hasn't lost it at 25 like a lot thought he had.

Still nowhere near Messi's class mind you.

Kilwinning_loyal, could you do me a small favour and either put a little more effort into making sure your posts don't read like the scribblings of a frantic child, or put a little more effort into making sure you only make each post once. It's quite painful to watch.

As for the thread itself, Iniesta for me.

Sorry but am on a touch screen mobile while I'm online and it comes up with error messages sometimes when I post while usually but not always posting the message anyway and whatever I do it keeps trying to post the message until it posts the full message anyway so I can't help it.

Also I'm fairly new to the forum scene so don't no how to edit posts when they multiple post.