alan gow

24 actually we aren't slating the player as such we are only questioing the clubs ambition if we are going for mediocre players.

This word mediocre crops up again.

The player may not be mediocre, his club is, but the player may not be. Under the right coaching he'll be a great player.

Im under the impression he's left footed. If so, he'll eventually be 1st choice for us.

I really hope i'm wrong about him but i really can't see him here in the long-term.

Far too many people just can't make the step up required to join the old-firm and i believe he won't either.

I really don't want our long term strike partnership to be Gow and Boyd as theres no real quality there.

24 actually we aren't slating the player as such we are only questioing the clubs ambition if we are going for mediocre players.

A shocking statement to make and the orginal thread poster is obviously a very sensible guy

I really hope i'm wrong about him but i really can't see him here in the long-term.

Far too many people just can't make the step up required to join the old-firm and i believe he won't either.

I really don't want our long term strike partnership to be Gow and Boyd as theres no real quality there.

Have you actually seen Alan Gow play?

Have you seen him play?

hes seen him on scotsport when falkirk lost 4-0

Aye i've seen him 5 times at least and although he is a hard worker he has no end product

What I'm saying is that if he's a hard worker, an end product can be taught by the right coaches.

i dont want us to be signing OK players...because thats all Gow is..he is OK

Celtic will strengthen big in the summer and the players we look to be signing will not help us challenge them IMO

Am no trying to bring him down or anything but he is nearly 25 year old.

By this stage in his career he should be ready for our first team not going to eventually be our 1st choice.

He may improve by playing with better players but to be really happy with his signing is showing how bad the standards have slipped in the past few years.

I hope i'm wrong and would love to be proved wrong but i can't see him doing a better job at us than someone like Murray does.

Here's a fact for you guys, Stokes may have scored 16 goals before he moved to Sunderland but Gowzer gave 14 assists to him.

Remember I broke the Gow signing to all of RM! :lw:

Here's a fact for you guys, Stokes may have scored 16 goals before he moved to Sunderland but Gowzer gave 14 assists to him.

And what is Stokes done since :pipeguy:

And what is Stokes done since :pipeguy:

Stokes is not the topic matter

So we can expect approx 50 goals fae Boydie next season most of them assisted by the one and only Alan Gow....

Aye right see ye later :lol:

So we can expect approx 50 goals fae Boydie next season most of them assisted by the one and only Alan Gow....

Funny thing is, Boydy could WELL have had 50 this season with some of the easy chances he's missed :lol:

Did you say that Boyd would score 50 a season if Gow was playing with him IB?

:)

By this stage in his career he should be ready for our first team not going to eventually be our 1st choice.

He may improve by playing with better players but to be really happy with his signing is showing how bad the standards have slipped in the past few years.

I hope i'm wrong and would love to be proved wrong but i can't see him doing a better job at us than someone like Murray does.

What did Dado Prso do before the age of 28 exactly?

Knocked feck oot the Serbs in that war :lol:

No, I did not. I was trying to disprove the perception that since he's a not a prolific scorer than he's a bad player

Bin man or something. :D

No, I did not. I was trying to disprove the perception that since he's a not a prolific scorer than he's a bad player

(tu)

Fishy fellas head - *WHOOOOOOOSH*

Bin man or something. :D

I can just imagine him ambling along the street cleaning bins while singing a Croat folk tune :lol: