Please take a moment to read......

sneddon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as things are just now im doing nothing specific training wise

my plan for the summer is to do the West Highland Way a few times as well as continuing to play 5s/7s 3 times a week as well as doing my amatuer refereeing!

if everyone can spare a few bob and urge me on towards my target i will be a very happy bear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just another wee oppertunity for me to ask for folk to have a week look and consider donating a few pounds to the Charity Foundation

so far ive raised just over £600 of my £5000 target, over the next few months i will be hopefully arranging a charity night/auction also

as far as preperation goes, ive managed a few cycles from mines to Lochwinnoch, but im hoping to arrange to do the West Highland Way in September/October. I might need to ask ASDA if i can sit in their freezer for a few hours!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

folk, im still very much on the fundraising trail

plans are afoot to hold a charity night with a raffle/auction in early November, if you can spare anything to the cause it would be much appreciated, ive been on the scrounge with a few businesses to ive got a few things to offer but im always looking for help, can anyone donate any items for the raffle/auction? do you own a business or work for anyone who would be interested? please get in touch!

in addititon it now looks like Bert Konterman is coming on the Trek as well!

should add also, the Charity Foundation launched their charity partners for this season earlier today

This seasons partners are

Prostate Cancer Charity

UNICEF

ERSKINE

so its even more important to us as bears to help the cause

• 5 months later...

shameless bump, its been a good 6 months so i think its due

its little over 3 weeks until i go, im still very much on the fundraising trail guys and girls. Training has been going well over the last 6 weeks despite a Christmas endulgance!

if you have anything to spare it would be fantastic, the foundation do a lot of good work and im sure you will agree that all 3 of the partners are worthwhile and provide a great service

you can donate at http://www.justgiving.com/ChristopherSneddon or by texting WATP54 £1/2/3/4/5/10 to 70070

thanks

1326957153' post='1059687634']

Does the cost of your holiday come out of the donations or are you paying that yourself?

Don't really know that I would call it a holiday in fairness, but as is he case with anything like this there's a percentage of fundraising towards that as well