Disappointments

nvager

I don't think we can judge Healy given the little amount of game time he's had.

Davis has struggled since McCulloch got injured, and he has tae cover Edu's back most of the time.

Weiss is a loss - Bartley is a huge loss.

Beattie was a waste of money.

I don't believe we've actually signed a guy by the name of Kerkar.

Edu has been abysmal.

Beattie - Disaster of a signing complete and utter waste of money and wages

Diouf - Needs to step up and put in a few performances

Kerkar - Not his fault but a complete waste of a wage

Healy - Needs some game time IMO can turn out to be a good signing for us but just dosent seem to get the nod

Edu - Very very very poor this season has stepped up with a few good goals but a complete passenger most of the time

Davis - Has improved since the cup final but has had a very poor season

Bougherra - Has been poor by his own standards this season

Lafferty - What can i say about him that hasnt already been said not much just no consistancy whatsoever needs to go IMO

No surprise with Healy as he just isn't a good enough player end of story.

Was brought in as emergency cover and has been in this role for all his previous clubs as well. That isn't a co-incidence.

Biggest disappointment for me though is the football and how we play the game after spending millions on new players.

The overall level of play has been a bummer this season. McGregor and Jelavic apart and maybe Naisy for the first half of the season - all the others have been highly inconsistent or nowhere near their best level. Even Ness a bright spot looks injury prone and struggles to last a full 90 minutes.

Davis - He has been pretty poor by his standards.

Fleck - Don't think he will make it at Rangers.

Diouf - Came with a decent reputation but has done nothing.

Weiss - More disappointed with Walter Smith's reluctance to play him on the right. A fantastic talent who was not put to best use here.

mines is the way the club have failed to back or fight for the fans everytime were attacked by uefa/spl/fare or whoever

else

losing bartley was a big dissapointment, boy looked like a player.

jelavic missing 3 months of the season, we would prob have the lge all but wrapped up by now.