What you think of the new home kit?

rossnrfc

like the new home shirt?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. like the new home shirt ?

Apologies if there is already a thread discussing the new home shirt, but I couldnt see one..For those of you who havent seen the new home kit its here...http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20110418/new-home-kit-revealed_2254024_2341099 and on several other sites.

What are your thoughts? Dont think they could have done a worse photo shoot if they tried!

I for one am a wee bit disappointed, especially when I seen some cracking photoshop designs on here. Will obviously still get it, and it BETTER be a different material to the current home shirt, its too sweaty to play in!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it, the photo's on the Rangers website dont help it though THIS is better.

It does look better ... might be coz big Lee is a handsome bastard though! :pipe:

i think its even worse than this seasons shirt and thats hard to do.

will be buying it anyway as i always were our clubs shirts with pride.

p.s. i am having "fenian dosnt mean catholic" printed on the back of it. say hello if you see me.

doesn't

it might be two years running i dont buy the home top. Its better than this years but i still dont like it, lets hope the away or 3rd kit is better

BTW, slightly off topic, but why do we never wear the away kit at games? always the home or 3rd kit