Need I say more?

CooperSF

:lol: :lol: it was never a pen. :lol: :lol: when i was watching it, i thought the ref had given us the free kick. Then i saw whitaker putting the ball on the spot. :lol:

It's a conspiracy timmy! No cunt like yous, they all love the Rangers. 10310.gif

Its easy to see it wasn't a pen now when you'v seen the replay, but I'm sure Collum like a good few others thought it was a penalty the first time they saw it.

Never the less I'm sure they'll be screaming CONSPIRACY at the RE teacher who teaches at a catholic school and wears a catholic cross around his kneck.

From someone I don't know on Facebook, replying to a tim I know posting a pic of Jela being tackled outside the box;

its scotland paul. its a prod state. we are 2nd class citizens. what chance do we have if our own kind are against us ? but f*ck it, just go and beat them on sunday and shut them up. in lennon we trust.

they are trying there hardest to give rangers the title. celtic have took the pish out the SFA this season with lennons ban etc and paul mcbride. so they are trying to get back at us, so we shouldnt be expecting any favours, just have to beat them fair and square... which we are cable of doing.

:lol:

From someone I don't know on Facebook, replying to a tim I know posting a pic of Jela being tackled outside the box;

its scotland paul. its a prod state. we are 2nd class citizens. what chance do we have if our own kind are against us ? but f*ck it, just go and beat them on sunday and shut them up. in lennon we trust.

they are trying there hardest to give rangers the title. celtic have took the pish out the SFA this season with lennons ban etc and paul mcbride. so they are trying to get back at us, so we shouldnt be expecting any favours, just have to beat them fair and square... which we are cable of doing.

:lol:

That part in bold really just sums up how clueless they are about everything.

It was a clear fuking pen <cr> the ball was not touched in the slightest by either player and the Utd player took Jelavic out. Easy and correct decision.

It was a clear fuking pen <cr> the ball was not touched in the slightest by either player and the Utd player took Jelavic out. Easy and correct decision.

It wasnt a penalty m8. The contact was outside the box and carried on into the box but it was a red card.