Buy your Official RFC Takeover board-game!

Frankie

With all the excitement surrounding the potential takeover of the club, we at Gersnet thought it would make good business sense to try and make the club some money off the back of the subject. To that end, we've released our official RFC Takeover board-game - fun for all the family!

Click the image below to bring up the full-size playing board:

gersnet_board_game_medium.jpg

Full size image = http://i51.tinypic.com/2m2yudf.jpg

In association with a well known metals company, we'll soon be releasing accompanying limited edition stainless steel playing pieces reflecting all the current 'players' in the takeover saga.

All this for a very reasonable £169.00 (+ VAT + Delivery). What a deal!

I have a suggestion for a name for this excellent game Frankie.

Not 'Cluedo' (that's been taken) but (using the Homer Simpson voice here) 'True-Dough'.

doh! :rolleyes:

Must admit I thought 'Monopoly' was ideal but that was taken as well.

As such, I've opted for the following:

'Snakes and Stooges'

so would you say the people with sources only know what the various factions want us to know. seems that way.

Yeah, I'd agree that people are deliberately being fed stuff which will obvious spin issues in a certain way.

Up to us to decipher fact from fiction! :sherlock:

Yeah, I'd agree that people are deliberately being fed stuff which will obvious spin issues in a certain way.

Up to us to decipher fact from fiction! :sherlock:

indeed.

they should give your game away as a poster in the rangers news.

i will if i win euro millions.

That was very well done,Frankie.

Now I've been away for the past few days, so I'm a bit out of the loop at what is occurring with our club,and the takeover.

Now by reading a few things on this forum,it appears somebody on the board has chucked a spanner in the works regarding the takeover, so could you please give me a quick heads up as to the latest developements.

Thanks in advance,mate!

That was very well done,Frankie.

Now I've been away for the past few days, so I'm a bit out of the loop at what is occurring with our club,and the takeover.

Now by reading a few things on this forum,it appears somebody on the board has chucked a spanner in the works regarding the takeover, so could you please give me a quick heads up as to the latest developements.

Thanks in advance,mate!

Information which precipitated the graphic went as follows:

- Rumour received on Monday am that deal would be contemplated on Tuesday.

- Monday evening Jim Traynor broke the news serious snag would halt this.

- At this point it is suggested club board are delaying takeover and Whyte wants to progress immediately (as per initial rumour).

- Yesterday afternoon club board release statement detailing their reasons why they've partially rejected Whyte bid.

- At the same time they talk about new investment from existing director.

- Whyte retorts angrily at suggestions he has no cash.

- Show of unity from oversight committee by all attending match together last night.

Anyone's guess as to what is happening now.

Information which precipitated the graphic went as follows:

- Rumour received on Monday am that deal would be contemplated on Tuesday.

- Monday evening Jim Traynor broke the news serious snag would halt this.

- At this point it is suggested club board are delaying takeover and Whyte wants to progress immediately (as per initial rumour).

- Yesterday afternoon club board release statement detailing their reasons why they've partially rejected Whyte bid.

- At the same time they talk about new investment from existing director.

- Whyte retorts angrily at suggestions he has no cash.

- Show of unity from oversight committee by all attending match together last night.

Anyone's guess as to what is happening now.

Just when you think we can't look any more foolish than we have been, you get this come up.

I'll take a punt that said existing director would be a Mr King, who has sat there for years watching us go down the gurgler,and suddenly he may be chucked off the board if Whyte takes over, he tries to save his position by putting in a rival bid.

I may be way off the mark but I doubt it. Do we have anybody on that board with any integrity...or perhaps it is the case that Craig Whyte's offer is not as genuine as made out to be.

Something stinks in Denmark with this farcical takeover...And it isn't the fish.