Todays singing

justiston

Was very impressed, there was the odd wee slip up, but no Hello Hello, no terroist tunes, even the "FTP" after the sash was barely audiable. Looks like some fans are starting to listen.

Folk didnt even boo when Flower of Scotland was sang :)

It's a shame that the direct choice seems to be a good atmosphere but "offensive" songs or a pish atmosphere and not "offensive".

Did you hear the timette on the RC open line called Allison? She started her call with the priceless "I don't know anything about football" and went on to say that she only tuned in this afternoon to hear how awful our sectarian songs are. As Darryl Broadfoot said if you don't know anything about football how would you know what the songs are you are listening to, to which she replied that she used to hear them around the house :lol: (you really couldn't make it up could you :rolleyes:).

Did you hear the timette on the RC open line called Allison? She started her call with the priceless "I don't know anything about football" and went on to say that she only tuned in this afternoon to hear how awful our sectarian songs are. As Darryl Broadfoot said if you don't know anything about football how would you know what the songs are you are listening to, to which she replied that she used to hear them around the house :lol: (you really couldn't make it up could you :rolleyes: ).

doh

Did you hear the timette on the RC open line called Allison? She started her call with the priceless "I don't know anything about football" and went on to say that she only tuned in this afternoon to hear how awful our sectarian songs are. As Darryl Broadfoot said if you don't know anything about football how would you know what the songs are you are listening to, to which she replied that she used to hear them around the house :lol: (you really couldn't make it up could you :rolleyes: ).

Get used to it, laughable though it is this is seen as serious comment in today's Scotland.

Like the crap post that started this thread.

"Wolverhampton Town"

didnt hear that mah self, good to see that one being sang (tu)

I got about half an hour of a drunken fella belting out Rangers till I die :lol:

I was pishing myself :lol:

after about the 5th time he sang it everyone felt sorry and joined in (clap)

"Wolverhampton Town"

I got about half an hour of a drunken fella belting out Rangers till I die :lol:

:lol:

Was that the same guy who kept shouting at their keeper.

"hey, Mr Smith, we're all watching ya, yer gonnae fuck up"

"Wolverhampton Town"

:lol:

Was that the same guy who kept shouting at their keeper.

"hey, Mr Smith, we're all watching ya, yer gonnae fuck up"

I'm not sure mate :lol:

was he wearing a hat :lol:

i was in row N seat 68.

Was very impressed, there was the odd wee slip up, but no Hello Hello, no terroist tunes, even the "FTP" after the sash was barely audiable. Looks like some fans are starting to listen.

Folk didnt even boo when Flower of Scotland was sang :)

mite not of booed Flower of Scotland but they got a good old "what the F*****g hell is that" after they sang it :rolleyes: The singing was good today but wasnt really much of an atmosphere and it was good to hear the old classics Every other saturday and Wolverhampton town