Sunday - be on the lookout for criminal offences

The Terrorism Act 2000 states "It is a criminal offence for a person to belong to or encourage support for a

proscribed organisation."

The IRA and ETA are both proscribed organisations under the Terrorism Act.

It would be failing in ones public duty if a blind eye was turned to offebces of this nature on Easter Sunday.

Be vigilant Bears.

Rattled this off to Kick it Out/FARE just now.

To whom it may concern,

I would like to make a complaint about songs sung tonight at a football match that were of both a sectarian and illegal nature.

I am referring to the Scottish Premier League match between Kilmarnock FC and Celtic FC. Not only could Celtic FC fans be heard singing anti-protestant songs (with lyrics such as, 'soon, there'll be no protestants at all') but songs glorifying the IRA ('Ooh ah, up the 'Ra') - which is illegal in the UK under current anti-terrorism legislation.

Songs of this nature were clearly audible over the television broadcast which I viewed the match, and I anticipate your response most eagerly.

Yours sincerely,

XXXXXXXXX XXXX

ps - it may be of interest that I am a freelance journalist and I have alerted other media outlets about not only this incident tonight, but that you have been alerted to it as well. Given your work combating such incidents in the past, I have no doubt your organisation will do everything to bring this to light.

Not expecting a reply tbh, I never got one before.

They often have their basque region flags and nothing happens.

Ricksen's lighter thrower...

Reyna's airplane model fan...

Three people attempting to assault Dallas...

Throwing coins at everyone and anyone...

IRA songs...

That's juan busy guy.

Rattled this off to Kick it Out/FARE just now.

Not expecting a reply tbh, I never got one before.

That's a lot of big kisses you must really like the person you were corasponding with mate.

:sherlock

In all seriousness well done brilliant email however why's there the noise of a brush at the minute that I can hear is that sweeping something under the carpet surely not.

Don't hold your breath for a reply these organisations are set up and commissioned to real with us alone and septic have had worse than a few songs covered up as well valiant effort and a very valid point nonetheless congratulations.

I suggest writing to your MP - I think they are obliged to at least respond to a constituent. May not get anywhere but some the replies may be interesting!!

I wrote to mine in Essex last year about the minutes silence - he fobbed me off but Iat least I know for sure now he is a cock.

I suggest writing to your MP - I think they are obliged to at least respond to a constituent. May not get anywhere but some the replies may be interesting!!

I wrote to mine in Essex last year about the minutes silence - he fobbed me off but Iat least I know for sure now he is a cock.

Already did that.

Their surname suggests I might not get anywhere though. :P

The UVF are also listed under the Terrorism Act 2000.

So I'd be eternally grateful if people stopped singing that "Three Cheers for the Red, White and Blue" song. I remember the first time I heard it I was singing along only to be unaware of the ending.

We can't have it both ways.

The UVF are also listed under the Terrorism Act 2000.

So I'd be eternally grateful if people stopped singing that "Three Cheers for the Red, White and Blue" song. I remember the first time I heard it I was singing along only to be unaware of the ending.

We can't have it both ways.

It'd still hurt us more than them - mess enforcement of this 'law'.

I do remember the two pricks that had an IRA tricolor and a starry plough at Ibrox, which they were let in with.

It'd still hurt us more than them - mess enforcement of this 'law'.

I do remember the two pricks that had an IRA tricolor and a starry plough at Ibrox, which they were let in with.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a starry plough?

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a starry plough?

It's a constellation, but it's also the flag of the INLA - Irish National Liberation Army - the paramilitary for the Republicans who felt that the IRA was just too tame for their liking.

It's a constellation, but it's also the flag of the INLA - Irish National Liberation Army - the paramilitary for the Republicans who felt that the IRA was just too tame for their liking.

Scum.

Scum.

I've never seen anyone inside Ibrox with a UVF flag - I don't actually know if there even is such a thing.

I've never seen anyone wave a Union Jack/Saltire flag with UVF sprayed on it inside Ibrox.

I have seen Timmy hold up an Argentina shirt and chant 'malvinas' at Simon Weston at Ibrox.

But we're the bigots - keep repeating that - we're the bigots here.

We formed to keep Protestants out of Catholic soup kitchens.

We signed exclusively Northern Irish Protestant immigrants.

We were formed to aid the poor protestant immigrants from NI.

But we're the bigots - keep repeating that - we're the bigots here.