This war will not be won!

RFC55

Listened to radio scotland tonight. jim traynor suggested people had suggested (not him) that if we want to fly the union flag we should go and play in england. remember this is the flag of Britain. not an offensive flag or an english 1.

anyway jim spence had the best part. rangers fans songs on tuesday were vile. now in its self is not earth shattering, there was no condemnation of the H** chants, nor orange bastards.

the subject is boring me now, but this is the sort of lies that keep going unchallenged. fukn pathetic is what it is

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What songs were deemed as being vile?

Everything!!! when will people realise this.

The Billy Boys wasn't the means to an end. It's just the start.

Give an inch they take a mile.

I'm fed up arguing with fellow Rangers fans over this and going round in circles. It's just as depressing.

Jim Spence? He's an absolute tool. He said on the radio last week that '10 years ago my two sons wouldn't have been welcome any were near Ibrox' obviously hinting that his sons are RC's. Now I've never met them but unless they walk about with it tattooed on their head how would anyone know? And more to the point who would actually give a toss?

They are simply all jumping on the bandwagon and kicking us whilst they've got the chance.

It'll go like this.

TBB gets banned and we stop singing it.

Super Rangers gets banned and we stop singing it.

No Surrender will be deemed as sectarian and it'll become another pariah.

Simply The Best will come under attack because it promotes heartburn.

We sing nothing - the mhopes will come after us because singing is detracting from the Old Firm game.

A wee boy drops a Walkers cheese and onion packet on the Gallowgate and gets put up in front of the PF for spreading sectarianism.

It's not the sectarian element the mhanks can't stand it's us.

Banning songs and words, while it will win us praise and save us on fines and points in the short-term, will only be a stopgap until we next beat them. Then the cycle will start again.

It'll go like this.

TBB gets banned and we stop singing it.

Super Rangers gets banned and we stop singing it.

No Surrender will be deemed as sectarian and it'll become another pariah.

Simply The Best will come under attack because it promotes heartburn.

We sing nothing - the mhopes will come after us because singing is detracting from the Old Firm game.

A wee boy drops a Walkers cheese and onion packet on the Gallowgate and gets put up in front of the PF for spreading sectarianism.

It's not the sectarian element the mhanks can't stand it's us.

Banning songs and words, while it will win us praise and save us on fines and points in the short-term, will only be a stopgap until we next beat them. Then the cycle will start again.

They will want the Union Jack to go next and a section of us will be in favour because "it's not right, but I don't want to see my club hurt"

They will want the Union Jack to go next and a section of us will be in favour because "it's not right, but I don't want to see my club hurt"

Appeasement didn't work in the 30s and it won't work now.

We have to box so clever for the foreseeable future.

I really like the idea of re-claiming 'Go Home ya h***' and aiming it at the mopes.

Things like that are what will see us back on top.

A move to England. (tu) - As long as we can go alone.

You honestly think that if we get that move, those cunts wouldn't be clinging for dear life to our coat tails, screaming and pleading to come with us?

They hate us so much, but they couldn't dare be without us.

If they could, they'd be in the FAI just now.

But they will never ban there tri colour! This argument only goes one way and always will! Against us !

Listened to radio scotland tonight. jim traynor suggested people had suggested (not him) that if we want to fly the union flag we should go and play in england. remember this is the flag of Britain. not an offensive flag or an english 1.

anyway jim spence had the best part. rangers fans songs on tuesday were vile. now in its self is not earth shattering, there was no condemnation of the H** chants, nor orange bastards.

the subject is boring me now, but this is the sort of lies that keep going unchallenged. fukn pathetic is what it is

Jim Spence,was the one on Radio Scotland last year,who said celtic fans are more intelligent than Rangers fans,say that about any other group of people and you've got a problem,he said it on national radio and not one of them on the show questioned him,he's a scumbag.

We'll have 50000 mutes at Ibrox. Just like they want.

That happens and Timmy will go to UEFA demanding we be banned from competitions because we bring nothing to the atmosphere.