Manchester United.

simon

I myself said at the start of the season that Chelsea will run all over Man Utd and the other teams in the PL how I have been proven wrong, what looked at a very average Man Utd squad have done excellent and deserve to win the League. IMO they only have a few World Class players but Fergie defiantly makes up for the rest.

They've definitely performed well above most peoples expectations this season. Like Stuart1994 said, many people were expecting the likes of Chelsea to run over the top of them but they've developed into a good team.

Javier Hernandez has been an absolute steal for them. He's turning into a very important player and scored a lot of crucial goals. Every time he plays now, you just kinda expect him to score!

They are and I don't know how! Average squad for one of the best teams I'n the world.

Oshea Brown Fletcher Park Smalling and even Valencia (what is the fuss with him?

They need to buy I'n the summer. As do Chelsea and Arsenal.

They are and I don't know how! Average squad for one of the best teams I'n the world.

Oshea Brown Fletcher Park Smalling and even Valencia (what is the fuss with him?

They need to buy I'n the summer. As do Chelsea and Arsenal.

Was thinking the same about Valencia mate

He is good but he ain't in a league of World-Class

Valencia's great. Obviously he isn't in the world class category. Very few are.

Great speed & strength, great dribbler, good crosser, got a great work rate, team player. 9 times out of 10 he beats the full back, they never know if he's going to cross or not. He always delivers a brilliant ball into the near post which is a fantastic area when you've got strikers with the movement of Hernandez and Owen.

Did you see his pass today for Hernandez late on when Howard saved it? Wee chip to the back post, fantastic ball. :drool:

Chelsea have had an absolutely guff season with a spell of 6 games without a win in there too and are still only 6 points behind Man UTD... Man U aint gonna throw it away but make no mistake, Chelsea have been below par, after starting the season so well, they only have themselves to blame for gifting the league to UTD.