Our fans tomorrow

Mansion

Don't sit in peace and let them animals sing their chants. Get up sing loud and proud. Had enough of our shitty atmosphere. Odd time Derrys' Walls is song. Lets sing constantly and cheer on the boys in blue. Also on the 18th minute. If you hate Neil Lennon clap your hands, should be belted out. Get in fine voice bears!

Totally agree mate, they had a fucking sing song against us at New Year and people let them away with it, but not tomorrow. Everyone in red, blue and white should be belting out the songs and getting right behind the team.

Hullo Hullo :crabflute:

Don't sit in peace and let them animals sing their chants. Get up sing loud and proud. Had enough of our shitty atmosphere. Odd time Derrys' Walls is song. Lets sing constantly and cheer on the boys in blue. Also on the 18th minute. If you hate Neil Lennon clap your hands, should be belted out. Get in fine voice bears!

Whilst I think what you say will happen I'd prefer if it didn't. "If you hate Neil Lennon..." will just have these cunts saying, "see I told you so". I would favour The Bouncy,. something about us and fuck all to do with them.

Whilst I think what you say will happen I'd prefer if it didn't. "If you hate Neil Lennon..." will just have these cunts saying, "see I told you so". I would favour The Bouncy,. something about us and fuck all to do with them.

This. Don't give them any more ammunition..

A bouncy would be class at this time, clapping along would wind them up more IMO but a bouncy would be good... I 100% agree that no songs about Neil Lennon should be sung at this point in the game. Would be shooting ourselves in the feet , the world is watching..

The world will be watching - like it or not the fans better be careful and please do not sing TBB and TFS and FTP, fenian, etc. It would be stupid to do so and will only lead to trouble for both Rangers and the fans. People from now on will need to be far more careful in what they sing and chant. This will rebound on the Celtic fans too. Times are changing. There are still many songs - traditional too - that can be sung with gusto and not offend anyone. Some will not like it but that is the future.

The idiot bomber will get caught and hopefully jailed. No-one needs this nonsense. Could very well be a Celtic fan trying to get all of us into trouble.

Hopefully we win tomorrow, enjoy lots of songs, and that is the beginning of some great news with the take-over going through very soon too.