The shame old,shame old

As far as I am aware Leckie has only been on the end of abuse on a night out by one set of SPL 'fans'.

HINT - They weren't fans of Rangers, Aberdeen, Motherwell, St Johnstone, Hamilton, St Mirren, Hibs, Hearts, Kilmarnock, Dundee Utd or Inverness.

He's a tadger.

Do you still go on the Daily Record forum?dp(is he Mcgillivan?) is back under a different name,he still is without doubt the most bitter of any celtic fan I have read.

Yep Bill good to see the pars v raith game was such an advert for derby games, mascot pretending to fire shells at rival fans!!

Sammy The Tammy rapped after tank stunt during Dunfermline game

Apr 24 2011 Maggie Lewis, Sunday Mail

DUNFERMLINE mascot Sammy The Tammy came under fire yesterday after he dressed as a tank before aiming at fans of Fife rivals Raith Rovers.

Sammy appeared on the pitch "driving" a tank made out of cardboard boxes and aimed at the away fans as the sound of machine gun fire blared through speakers before the derby at East End Park.

Police later spoke to club officials and offered "a word of caution in relation to the way the mascot presented himself ".

One Raith fan said: "It was a great atmosphere in the run-up to the game. But then this clown came out in a cardboard tank and made a motion as if he was firing at the Raith fans. There was the sound of gunfire playing over the speakers too, so other people must have known it was going to happen."

Celebrity Raith fan Ian Rankin also voiced surprise at the mascot's moves.

He tweeted before the game which his team lost 2-1: "The Dunfermline mascot has appeared, driving a cardboard tank and 'firing' away at the fans. Not subtle."

Yesterday was not the first time Sammy's antics have got him into trouble.

Last season he slid down the steps of a stand on a sledge despite being warned not to do so by the stadium announcer. Sammy is believed to have been trying to pay tribute to Amy Williams, who had just won Olympic Gold.

Yep Bill good to see the pars v raith game was such an advert for derby games, mascot pretending to fire shells at rival fans!!

Sammy The Tammy rapped after tank stunt during Dunfermline game

Apr 24 2011 Maggie Lewis, Sunday Mail

DUNFERMLINE mascot Sammy The Tammy came under fire yesterday after he dressed as a tank before aiming at fans of Fife rivals Raith Rovers.

Sammy appeared on the pitch "driving" a tank made out of cardboard boxes and aimed at the away fans as the sound of machine gun fire blared through speakers before the derby at East End Park.

Police later spoke to club officials and offered "a word of caution in relation to the way the mascot presented himself ".

One Raith fan said: "It was a great atmosphere in the run-up to the game. But then this clown came out in a cardboard tank and made a motion as if he was firing at the Raith fans. There was the sound of gunfire playing over the speakers too, so other people must have known it was going to happen."

Celebrity Raith fan Ian Rankin also voiced surprise at the mascot's moves.

He tweeted before the game which his team lost 2-1: "The Dunfermline mascot has appeared, driving a cardboard tank and 'firing' away at the fans. Not subtle."

Yesterday was not the first time Sammy's antics have got him into trouble.

Last season he slid down the steps of a stand on a sledge despite being warned not to do so by the stadium announcer. Sammy is believed to have been trying to pay tribute to Amy Williams, who had just won Olympic Gold.

"erm....erm.., erm." And the award for Pussy of the Year goes to... This iswhat we have to put up with, with no contest given from within Ibrox, tits like that saying all sorts of garbage

Do you still go on the Daily Record forum?dp(is he Mcgillivan?) is back under a different name,he still is without doubt the most bitter of any celtic fan I have read.

Not any more mate, thought they took them down because the bheasts complained too much... :crabflute:

Not sure if DP was/is daft Phil, but he sure is a bitter cunt, fuckin hated me that's for sure. :D

Not any more mate, thought they took them down because the bheasts complained too much... :crabflute:

Not sure if DP was/is daft Phil, but he sure is a bitter cunt, fuckin hated me that's for sure. :D

Ah memories. Used to have some right ding dongs with dp a couple of years back. Called him damp patch because he was such a fud. So easy to wind up and a true bigot to boot.

Its still there as a comment forum,he hated you because you dealt in facts with him. After celtic were royally fu**** by Arsenal he threatened to shoot me in a private message he sent,I asked if he wanted to try that in Glasgow or at his address in Donegal,never heard from him again,he recently reappeared as the "blackknight" he still is the most appalling tim I have ever read.