• Weiss
    • Bartley

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Goodwillie (tu)

No one batted an eye lid wen he put his hand behind his ear to the Rangers fans when he scored the 3rd in the 3-2 defeat the other week, not much of a surprise with all the arse licking he gets on here.

Are you not thinking of Johnny Russell after the 2nd? I thought Goodwillie just slid on his knees over to his support.

Are you not thinking of Johnny Russell after the 2nd? I thought Goodwillie just slid on his knees over to his support.

No, he put his hand behind his ear and glanced to the Rangers support. I sit in the Govan Front next to away fans so had a good view and the highlights showed it aswell.

Not bothered anyway he won't be at Ibrox.

Iaquinta or Goodwillie; Goodwille.

Iaquinta is in his 32nd year, suffered from injuries over the last few seasons, will still command high wages and a decent transfer fee... we should stay away from these sort of players.

Goodwillie is still quite young, improving by the season, and already a player that has impressed me.

Eremenko or Gomis; Gomis, although I'm not keen on either, and don't want them at the club unless Gomis is a brought in as a cheap, squad player.

IMO, Eremenko is nowhere near good enough. A player who cannot do it for a full 90, has poor fitness levels and a bad attitude. He has had about 4 good months this season. Under contract at Metalist and is supposedly on £20k a week.

Gomis has proven that he is a good SPL player. IMO, better than some of the garbage we have (Edu and McCulloch) and did not kick a ball this season from July to January. Since then he has been a lot better, but we can do better.

Bartley or Bougherra; Bartley on a permanent deal would be a no brainer. However, I'd like both.

Bartley or Weiss; both (tu)

Fuck Goodwillie (tu)

No one batted an eye lid wen he put his hand behind his ear to the Rangers fans when he scored the 3rd in the 3-2 defeat the other week, not much of a surprise with all the arse licking he gets on here.

Is this the same goal he apologised straight away to the fans?

Aye it was, now fuck up.

Goodwillie, Gomis, Bartley & Weiss.

Chose Gomis over Eremenko because we don't need a creative midfielder as badly as we need a defensive one (that's if Ness can sort out his injury problems and Davis can find his consistency, we'd also have Weiss). No Gomis would mean relying on Edu or McCulloch and that's just wrong.

Try showing a decent clip wer we can actually see what he does doh

It's perfectly clear he doesn't cup his ears from that clip.

Anyway, you are the one making the claims, so it should be you that backs them up.

It's perfectly clear he doesn't cup his ears from that clip.

Anyway, you are the one making the claims, so it should be you that backs them up.

The camera pans away from him doh and wer is this apology from him :craphead:

I was sitting infront of him when it happened I know what I saw :)

Goodwilie - good upcoming Scottish Striker, has abit about and seems to have the confidence. Not a risk as he is proven in the Spl.

Gomis - great engine in this guy with loads of energy, plays for the best team outwih the old firm, would get him on a bosman with relatively low wages. Again proven in the Spl and not a risk. Eremenko is not fit enough plus we have a better version of him in Steve Davis.

Bartley - would be a great aquisition. Proven in the Spl. Good presence and a good footballer for a big guy. A musch more disciplined centre back than Bougerra. Ideally I would pair him with Boogie who, for me, has gone stale in the Spl. Totally disintersted except for Europe.

Bartley - over Weiss who I like alot. Some days Weiss is wonderful. Not a great deal of end product with him, a bit of a showboater but great entertainment ( Wydle has done almost as much). My head rules my heart with this one as we have to build a new team which is solid from the back.

Look at the video, watch the full thing. If you are trying to tell me he doesn't apologise then you are fucking disabled.

Watch from 32-40 seconds you special nut.

There is no way that shows him saying sorry to the Rangers fans that is a ridiculous thing to even consider (tu)

Anyway after uve stopped pokin yer arse to a video of Goodwillie, try to stop acting like a child using immature 'attempts' at being offensive it won't get u far pet :)

Goodwillie - Younger, cheaper and knows what the SPL is about. Much better value for money.

Gomis - Eremenko is incredibly overrated. I really hope we don't sign him.

Bartley - Bougherra does not want to be here so Bartley is my choice.

Weiss - Gives us that attacking edge in the final third.

I wouldn't touch Gomis , all my arab colleagues here say he has been fucking dire and is after a LOT of money compared to what he is on now , and most of them are glad he is leaving , they prefer Bauben and say he is the better player

Mate, because he doesnt play for us, of course if he scores a goal he will be happy and do anything towards opposition fans, were you expecting him to just walk back to the halfway line? He was happy to score. As far as SPL quality strikers, this guy has my backing to come to Rangers

agree a wee bit but he must know fine well tht we are intrested in him and tht he could end up at ibrox so no need to do tht