Messi goal

He was put through 1v1 with the keeper, and finished it.

You are fucking deluded :lol:

Deluded?

Probably the best player in the world beats the keeper 1 v 1?

and what?? thats what he gets paid for. nothing special IMO. :pipe:

Deluded?

Probably the best player in the world beats the keeper 1 v 1?

and what?? thats what he gets paid for. nothing special IMO. :pipe:

No, Jelavic was put through 1v1 and finished.

Messi picked the ball up 35 yards out, went past at least 3 players, and finished.

There is no comparison.

Zidane v Leverkusen, CL final. /thread

Maybe just me but I thought Butt could've done better with that. Great strike though, no denying it. Goalkeeper was suspect though.

The guy on ITV news was spanking himself under the desk as he reported:

"the best individual goal in CL history!!"

and saying "what a goal that was"

now hang on a fucking minute.

1. it was an alright goal, seen better

2. in fact Big Jella Fella's cup winner against shameful FC was far and away a much better effort.

3. El Clasico overall (2 of the richest clubs in the world with some of the best players) was a shameful display of football. I think they've been watching Kiddie Fiddle FC and thought they are on to something there.

4. I hope the next game is as good....

You clearly have no idea about football if u think this was "an alright goal"

1. It was against 1 of the best teams in the world dont forget that!!!! of course uv seen better EVERYBODY has seen better ya muppet ur acting here like its the best goal EVER!!!!

2. If u think Jelavic's goal even matches up with this goal then again sir uv not got a fucking clue!

3. El Clasico doesnt just have "some" of the best players in the world they "DO" have the best players in the world and for me it was a good game. To be honest a duno why uv brought 'THEM' up twice!!! clueless cunt!

4. FUCK OFF!!!

Maybe just me but I thought Butt could've done better with that. Great strike though, no denying it. Goalkeeper was suspect though.

I have this theory that sometimes in moments of truly special footballing greatness, opposition teams subconsciously fail to do all they can to prevent it. The will of the gods of football outweighs the individual will to not be scored against :P

It's why none of the England players simply hacked Maradona down in Mexico.

I thought it was a crap game and the behaviour of the players was poor but that goal :drool: made it all worth while.

Don't know about the best goal in CL history. I seem to remember a header from outside the box that was a wee bit special and of course Zidanes at the Hampden final is in the running for the title too. :praise:

All I know for sure is that was some fucking goal tonight. :drool:

I thought it was a crap game and the behaviour of the players was poor but that goal :drool: made it all worth while.

Don't know about the best goal in CL history. I seem to remember a header from outside the box that was a wee bit special and of course Zidanes at the Hampden final is in the running for the title too. :praise:

All I know for sure is that was some fucking goal tonight. :drool:

This goal pisses all over every goal in the history of the CL :D and i did like Ronaldinhos againest Chelsea wen he stood still and managed to get it in the bottom left corner :happy:

I can't dispute that. (tu)

I just thought you had an unprecedented hate towards him because of his presence in the footballing world. :lol:

Na mate,the guy's different class and is probably who most youngsters watching the game pretend to be in the playground,ash park etc so he's good for football.

This goal pisses all over every goal in the history of the CL :D and i did like Ronaldinhos againest Chelsea wen he stood still and managed to get it in the bottom left corner :happy:

That must be in the running too mate.

What a goal that was :drool:

Can we have a thread with the best CL goals where we can drool over the goals and bitch about which one is best? :beer1:

I'm dying to know if anyone can remember that headed goal from outside the box?

Some obscure side from Russia or somewhere. Anybody? :huh:

That must be in the running too mate.

What a goal that was :drool:

Can we have a thread with the best CL goals where we can drool over the goals and bitch about which one is best? :beer1:

I'm dying to know if anyone can remember that headed goal from outside the box?

Some obscure side from Russia or somewhere. Anybody? :huh:

I started 1 since its a good thread to do :D

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=185410

You clearly have no idea about football if u think this was "an alright goal"

1. It was against 1 of the best teams in the world dont forget that!!!! of course uv seen better EVERYBODY has seen better ya muppet ur acting here like its the best goal EVER!!!!

2. If u think Jelavic's goal even matches up with this goal then again sir uv not got a fucking clue!

3. El Clasico doesnt just have "some" of the best players in the world they "DO" have the best players in the world and for me it was a good game. To be honest a duno why uv brought 'THEM' up twice!!! clueless cunt!

4. FUCK OFF!!!

Where have you been all season?

Read back what I wrote and You'll see its a direct link to what we've been up against with that mob. the way Barca acted at some points is unbecoming one of the best footballing teams in the world, although they deserved thier victory overall

I'm glad you enjoyed the goal so much, But I've seen better. Thats not to say it was a bad goal by any streatch of the imagination, but there is better to be seen, and goals that mean a whole load more to me IMO (Jella by far a better single effort :craphead: ).

if you need to know more about whats effecting rangers read back a few threads and you'll be up to speed in no time. :D

Where have you been all season?

Read back what I wrote and You'll see its a direct link to what we've been up against with that mob. the way Barca acted at some points is unbecoming one of the best footballing teams in the world, although they deserved thier victory overall

I'm glad you enjoyed the goal so much, But I've seen better. Thats not to say it was a bad goal by any streatch of the imagination, but there is better to be seen, and goals that mean a whole load more to me IMO (Jella by far a better single effort :craphead: ).

if you need to know more about whats effecting rangers read back a few threads and you'll be up to speed in no time. :D

Fuck that mob ur talking about a goal in a whole diff level! Barca players tonight imo were shocking i agree but to be fair the played better than Real 2nd half.

And as i said everybody has seen a better CL goal than that without a doubt but ur acting like its the best goal ever and dissing a goal which in every bodies eyes was an excellent goal and not just 'alright' goal is beyond me, and yes he may be the best player in the world but hes up against the best players aswell which makes this goal even better and if u disagree then fuck knows where uv been!

Look ya fanny Jelavic's goal means alot to me aswell but just coz im saying Messi's goal is better doesnt mean that i dislike Jelavic's goal!

Jelavic's goal against that scum was one of the best things ever!!!!

After that last little comment (in bold) u r indeed an absolute fanny i personally i think ur an arsehole!

Fuck that mob ur talking about a goal in a whole diff level! Barca players tonight imo were shocking i agree but to be fair the played better than Real 2nd half.

And as i said everybody has seen a better CL goal than that without a doubt but ur acting like its the best goal ever and dissing a goal which in every bodies eyes was an excellent goal and not just 'alright' goal is beyond me, and yes he may be the best player in the world but hes up against the best players aswell which makes this goal even better and if u disagree then fuck knows where uv been!

Look ya fanny Jelavic's goal means alot to me aswell but just coz im saying Messi's goal is better doesnt mean that i dislike Jelavic's goal!

Jelavic's goal against that scum was one of the best things ever!!!!

After that last little comment (in bold) u r indeed an absolute fanny i personally i think ur an arsehole!

Fuck how am I going to get to sleep tonight!! take that back!! :craphead:

IN MY OPINION (read please) Messi's goal was alright, not the best CL goal ever though as my OP states is the way its being reported on ITV - Jella's was better.

The fact you keep forcing your opinion on me and trying to get me to change my view with all you Tic ninja tactics is worrting at least. I never once commented on your views of Jella's goal (only stated MY opinion), but feel free to make an assumption of me based on my view of messi's goal. :wanker: