Messi goal

The guy on ITV news was spanking himself under the desk as he reported:

"the best individual goal in CL history!!"

and saying "what a goal that was"

now hang on a fucking minute.

1. it was an alright goal, seen better

2. in fact Big Jella Fella's cup winner against shameful FC was far and away a much better effort.

3. El Clasico overall (2 of the richest clubs in the world with some of the best players) was a shameful display of football. I think they've been watching Kiddie Fiddle FC and thought they are on to something there.

4. I hope the next game is as good....

The guy on ITV news was spanking himself under the desk as he reported:

"the best individual goal in CL history!!"

and saying "what a goal that was"

2. in fact Big Jella Fella's cup winner against shameful FC was far and away a much better effort.

3. El Clasico overall (2 of the richest clubs in the world with some of the best players) was a shameful display of football. I think they've been watching Kiddie Fiddle FC and thought they are on to something there.

4. I hope the next game is as good....

Dont talk shite.

Piece of individual brilliance and I'm a Madrid man and hate the fecker with a passion.

Best Champion's League goal ever? hmm to be honest none spring to mind apart from a Ronaldinho overhead kick from outside the 18 yard box(unless that was La Liga)

I don't know,I'd have to be reminded of the best ones but if Weiss had scored that we would be creaming over it for years.

Piece of individual brilliance and I'm a Madrid man and hate the fecker with a passion.

Best Champion's League goal ever? hmm to be honest none spring to mind apart from a Ronaldinho overhead kick from outside the 18 yard box(unless that was La Liga)

I don't know,I'd have to be reminded of the best ones but if Weiss had scored that we would be creaming over it for years.

You surely don't actually hate Lionel Messi? :lol:

I'd like to say it's not. None really come to mind though. If Pepe was still on the pitch I'd have been even more impressed.

Who was that guy that scored the over head kick in the group stages this season. That comes close :drool:

You surely don't actually hate Lionel Messi? :lol:

Yep.

I think it's the South American rivalry and a large tinge of folk saying he's the best ever.

He's an unbelievable footballer,a touch like a stepdad at 3am in the morning.

I don't care what anyone says.I'll judge him when he's led Argentina to a World Cup against the odds.

Meanwhile he's easily the best in the World (tu)

What a load of pish. :anguish:

Zidane v Leverkusen, CL final. /thread

I was there. :happy:

Erm, I think the key here is "individual" goal. The Zidane volley was in the final and a ludicrous shot but it was 90% impeccable technique in one tiny moment, 5% good service and 5% poor defending.

Solo goals are always ultimately more impressive. There were 5 Madrid defenders, Messi is a midget and they couldn't get the slightest touch on him.

IMO Jella's was a better goal end of.. (alothough I doubt it will be)

Best goal in CL history?? very much doubt it.

Granted Messi is special beyond belief, but i recon there has been better, even from him alone.

From a nutral point of view it was good watching, but the way Barca behave is very unbecoming of one of the best footballing teams around. Nut its result that count and it stands them in good stead for the return.

Never liked him mate and never will but never denied his talent.

I can't dispute that. (tu)

I just thought you had an unprecedented hate towards him because of his presence in the footballing world. :lol:

IMO Jella's was a better goal end of.. (alothough I doubt it will be)

Best goal in CL history?? very much doubt it.

Granted Messi is special beyond belief, but i recon there has been better, even from him alone.

From a nutral point of view it was good watching, but the way Barca behave is very unbecoming of one of the best footballing teams around. Nut its result that count and it stands them in good stead for the return.

He was put through 1v1 with the keeper, and finished it.

You are fucking deluded :lol: