Douglas Alexander in The Times Penny Arcade is sectarian

From a guy called vidmarff on twitter

"Douglas Alexander in The Times saying Penny Arcade has a "sectarian subtext". Their lies know no limits, their campaign unrelenting."

does anybody know or read this.

Please tell me it isnt true and they are having a laugh.

cause if it isnt they (the cunts behind fare etc etc) are stooping to a new low attacking a single that is raising money for troops.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Douglas Alexander in The Times saying Penny Arcade has a "sectarian subtext". Their lies know no limits, their campaign unrelenting."

cause if it isnt they (the cunts behind fare etc etc) are stopping to a new low attacking a single that is raising money for troops.

They will never let up, does not matter if you give a inch, they want a mile.

cause if it isnt they (the cunts behind fare etc etc) are stopping to a new low attacking a single that is raising money for troops.

Those making the accusations of sectarianism are in all liklihood sectarian themselves.

a conversation on twitter just now between a bear called HappinessStan2 Harry Telford and that cunt graham speirs

HappinessStan2 Harry Telford

@

@VidmarFF @GrahamSpiers Graham if you're genuine - and I mean this in sincerity - please ridicule this nonsense. Genies are out of bottles

GrahamSpiers Graham Spiers

@

@HappinessStan2 What nonsense?

@

@GrahamSpiers the idea that "Penny Arcade" has a sectarian subtext. Things are now getting intolerable for reasonable people.

@

@HappinessStan2 @GrahamSpiers Graham do u know how it feels to be a Rangers fan and to be held up for ridicule at every turn? Very hurtful.

@

@HappinessStan2 I don't believe that for a moment. But some Rangers punters believe it, which is why Penny Arcade is so popular with some.

@

@HappinessStan2 I take your point, Stan. But look at the ridicule and lampoon status sections of RFC fans have brought on themselves.

Well a few of us have been telling you if you believed it was the word fenian that upset the tarriers you were wrong. Thats now the UJ and PA they are after. Its now up to you bears

He was in my school a couple of weeks ago for a Q&A session with the pupils and teachers. He's my local MP.

When I ventured onto the subject of sectarianism in the west of Scotland, I received a very peculiar and despondent response. My original question was along the lines of: "With sectarianism in the west of Scotland being heavily highlighted by the Scottish Parliament and mainstream media in recent weeks, do you agree that segregating children at a young age, in regards to schooling, consequent to their parents' choice of religion - whether it be Islam, Catholicism or Judaism - only helps perpetuate the problem further and in the long run make matters worse beyond all repair?"

Immediately, he targeted the Old Firm. More so, he argued only on the grounds of Catholicism and didn't go near the subject of the Jewish or Islamic schooling systems. He then went on to inform the class about the primary role both football clubs had in eradicating sectarianism from the country, partly blaming the problem down to high rates of alcoholism, quoting the domestic violence figures that Ace very kindly rubbished on here a month or two ago.

Upon seeing my face after his long-winded response, he asked me what I thought of it. I told him that I wasn't targeting only Catholic schools and that to do so made me come across as someone with a rather narrow-minded approach on the argument as a whole; I didn't want to be made out as a bigot, which he had made me out to be from the off.

My point is, whenever Mr. Alexander was questioned about sectarianism he completely avoided the issue at all costs. He emphasised more than once that his father was a Priest and that he knew close-to-heart the distress that would be caused should segregating schooling be disbanded. He told me that 'too much discomfort' would be experienced in the Catholic communities should this happen, once more failing to talk about Jewish or Islamic schools.

I really wouldn't put this past him. He doesn't have a clue and is far too frightened to tackle the issue honestly and head-on.

Like most politicians, he carefully treaded around any religious debate in fear of offending people.

Well a few of us have been telling you if you believed it was the word fenian that upset the tarriers you were wrong. Thats now the UJ and PA they are after. Its now up to you bears

Some will still not listen Rfc52, they prefer the dignified silence

He was in my school a couple of weeks ago for a Q&A session with the pupils and teachers. He's my local MP.

When I ventured onto the subject of sectarianism in the west of Scotland, I received a very peculiar and despondent response. My original question was along the lines of: "With sectarianism in the west of Scotland being heavily highlighted by the Scottish Parliament and mainstream media in recent weeks, do you agree that segregating children at a young age, in regards to schooling, consequent to their parents' choice of religion - whether it be Islam, Catholicism or Judaism - only helps perpetuate the problem further and in the long run make matters worse beyond all repair?"

Immediately, he targeted the Old Firm. More so, he argued only on the grounds of Catholicism and didn't go near the subject of the Jewish or Islamic schooling systems. He then went on to inform the class about the primary role both football clubs had in eradicating sectarianism from the country, partly blaming the problem down to high rates of alcoholism, quoting the domestic violence figures that Ace very kindly rubbished on here a month or two ago.

Upon seeing my face after his long-winded response, he asked me what I thought of it. I told him that I wasn't targeting only Catholic schools and that to do so made me come across as someone with a rather narrow-minded approach on the argument as a whole; I didn't want to be made out as a bigot, which he had made me out to be from the off.

My point is, whenever Mr. Alexander was questioned about sectarianism he completely avoided the issue at all costs. He emphasised more than once that his father was a Priest and that he knew close-to-heart that the distress that would be causes should segregating schooling be disbanded. He told me that "too much discomfort" would be experienced in the Catholic communities should this happen, once more failing to talk about Jewish or Islamic schools.

I really wouldn't put this past him. He doesn't have a clue and is far too frightened to tackle the issue honestly and head-on.

WTF

Indeed minstral. I just wish a few of the lads would look at this in the way most view it. We voice our hatred of terrorists and peadophiles and are classed as bigots. Another lot praise terrorists and are made out to be the good guys. Ask fans of lincoln city about ira fc fans.

Im fucking sick of pricks like this. No doubt his dad being a priest means his mind is already warped into believing the worlds against him

next installment get the popcorn come on you fucking cunt speirsy what have you got to say for yourself.

@

@GrahamSpiers Can you back that up? Gers fans glad to have a non contentious song and latching on to it but still denigrated for no reason.

just like i said if you stop singing the songs they dont like they will move on to the nxt thing. no matter what you give they will always want more.

hope all yous so called fans who wanted the singing stopped are happy now. you lay down to these bastards now they will never stop.

bring back fenian bastard now!!!!!!

Guest Andypendek

His Dad was (is?) a Church of Scotland minister.

He, however, is a diddy. Let them make fools of themselves. This is the third attempt in a week, after 'not clapping Lenny makes you approve assasination attempts' and 'the Union flag is sectarian'. The score stands at 2-0 to normal people, we shall see what (if anything) comes from this.

Anyone that believes Penny Arcade is sectarian is a retard. The mhedia won't be happy until they destroy everything and anything to do with Rangers honestly.

This might be up there with the hokey cokey case!

These people are pathetic, really pathetic, laughable in fact.

FTP!

In case anyone's wondering, 'FTP' means 'Free The People' as we're currently being oppressed.