Our Founders and the Glasgow West End Festival.

We're delighted to announce that The Founders Trail has been allocated a stand at this years Festival which will take place on Sunday 5th June .

This is an event that annually attracts over 100,000.

The stand will give us an opportunity to get our incredible Rangers story out and into the hearts and minds of not only the Glasgow public but the thousands of tourists who also attend the festival.

The event is held in Kelvingrove Park and due to the links that our lads had with the area we felt that it was fitting that we should get involved.

Hope to see many of you there.

http://www.westendfestival.co.uk/31/festival_sunday/

SECTARIAN !!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt you will get condescending looks not from the tims but the fucking chattering class west end trendys who have had their minds corrupted by the mhedia.

Your doing a great job I will visit and I hope you change a few views by highlighting the clubs origin set up by 4 young lads who founded a club only for the love of the game.

Not to segregate people by religion and ethnicity by setting up sectarian soup kitchens with the funds of Celtic Football Club.

SECTARIAN !!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt you will get condescending looks not from the tims but the fucking chattering class west end trendys who have had their minds corrupted by the mhedia.

Your doing a great job I will visit and I hope you change a few views by highlighting the clubs origin set up by 4 young lads who founded a club only for the love of the game.

Not to segregate people by religion and ethnicity by setting up sectarian soup kitchens with the funds of Celtic Football Club.

The REAL Rangers story is getting out there.

It's unmatched in the world of sport and those kids deserve no less.

The REAL Rangers story is getting out there.

It's unmatched in the world of sport and those kids deserve no less.

I love the fact that one of the kids used to wait for hours at glasgow green marking out the Territory for the pitch and fighting for the right just to play football on it.

I wish all of our Players would have that kind of passion installed into them.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much to all who stopped at our stall on sunday for a chat. We had loads of people approaching us out of curiosity. The Feed-back was very positve.

We'll be appearing at more of these events over the coming months. We have an incredble story that's now getting out into the areas where it should be.

The raffle for the signed top, ball and framed team pic from 1877 went very well.

The Davie Cooper Centre and the kids at Yorkhill Hospital will benefit from your generosity.

Thank you.

5bas5.jpg

Thanks so much to all who stopped at our stall on sunday for a chat. We had loads of people approaching us out of curiosity. The Feed-back was very positve.

We'll be appearing at more of these events over the coming months. We have an incredble story that's now getting out into the areas where it should be.

The raffle for the signed top, ball and framed team pic from 1877 went very well.

The Davie Cooper Centre and the kids at Yorkhill Hospital will benefit from your generosity.

Thank you.

5bas5.jpg

Very impressed with what you are doing, and wish you well at your future events. (tu)