League far from over !

I know people will moan but...

1. Thank your Terry :)

2. Still two very hard games at home for us !

3. Kille away on the last day could be tough

But they do have swynecastle left which could end It for them just wait and see !!

Come on the teddy bears this is a massive chance to win this for the fans yourselves the club and most important Sir Walter !!!

WATP

What am I been negative about?

Your post is just up a bit further.

Maybe you are pleased that Weir and Papac are out and I've misread.

This has been a fantastic night for Rangers yet there's folk queuing up to tell everyone to calm down.

We don't play for Rangers we can celebrate all we like it doesn't matter a jot as long as the team are focused.

Suspended mate

Whittaker can move into centre-back easily with Bougherra. Foster will fill in at left-back with Edu on the right probably.

Regardless, that should still be a strong enough back line. No excuses can be made should we drop points at Killie.

Whittaker can move into centre-back easily with Bougherra. Foster will fill in at left-back with Edu on the right probably.

Regardless, that should still be a strong enough back line. No excuses can be made should we drop points at Killie.

better not be worried about defending that day ? just get right in to them and get it won,don't want to see that wee ginger twat happy? infact don't want to see the we shite at all. watp

:cheers:

Provided we do not slip up in the 2 games at Ibrox I think the Killie game will take care of itself. When we have needed a win on the last day of the season such a tannadice a couple of years ago we turn it on.