Penalties at Half Time Tommorrow !

I seen FlippinEck's penalty, he was last up and it was a nice finish :pipe:

aye was a cracker in the right corner, ISuperfan are posting it all on their facebook page later cannae wait to see it again !!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the first one up !! They called out my name from coatbridge then the fans booed hahaha....

I scored proud of myself, cause i so soooooooo nervous but loved every minute of it !! the pitch was like a sponge pure amazing !!

Loved gettin it up my dad and all that who were praying i missed !!

A was hoping you were the first one mate great penalty well done.

Waltzer and rangers thanks alot lads!! Me n stewart who took 1st two penalties are in coatbridge loyal out the segton, the other coatbridge boy just met him tday!!

They said i was from coatbridge and eberyone booed!!! im From Dennistoun and live in coatbridge!! Lolol

That was me

I was getting it tight cos I was from Edinburgh...

Cunts the lot o yeez :sherlock:

Haha i knew i had seen your face before, IIRC right before you stepped up to take the penalty you done a big belter of a yawn, I was pissing myself man, Just about to hit a penalty infront of 50 thousand people & you were yawning away like you were waiting in a long queue in Asda :lol: Cool as fuck.

Nice doufy also (tu)

i took the 2nd last one and thank fuck i scored .went with trainers and as soon as i came onto the pitch knew i should have worn boots was shitting myself i would go up on my arse ,also i am also not from coatbridge from uddingston happen to reside here at this moment in time ,but believe me there are loads of bears here

You should all go to The Rangers ISuperfan facebook page, its got the close up on the field totally no real !! love it

oh and Cheers boys for all Booing me aff the park !! lololol Coatbridge loyal !!