Penalties at Half Time Tommorrow !

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive had this conversation all morning, mind the sprinklers come on at half time around that area !! Football boots are a must i think !! if ur struggling i can see if i can get ye a pair of football boots ?

thanks mate but i will just wear trainers ,i actually have a pair of bougherras own boots they are about a size too big but i suppose they would be ok for 1 kick we will see ,what u wearing full kit

thanks mate but i will just wear trainers ,i actually have a pair of bougherras own boots they are about a size too big but i suppose they would be ok for 1 kick we will see ,what u wearing full kit

I am thinking trackie bottoms mate only cause i have got a knee brace on, looks daft with shorts !.... I think we are getting t shirts to wear !! im no gony be able to sleep, dont know if its nerves or excitement !!

Just did my phone interview and the Ice cream van went and parked outside my bloody house with the tune on blaring :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Did you offer the reporter a 99?

Good luck mate reminds me of when a was younger and played for motherwell youth team a had a ticket for gers end not to sure but think it was rozentals first game? anyway got phone call on friday night saying One of our players couldn't do the half time penalty comp so was asked to do it. Gave my dad my ticket and sure enough a was on the fifth pen to win it for motherwell!!! It was the running from the halfway line thing where u have something like 10 seconds heart was pounding and was taking stick from the gers fans but a managed to chip the goalie and got big cheer from full stadium. My dad told me after it that a was getting stick from the bears fans and once a had scored he started telling everybody that if a wasn't down there on the park a would have been sitting in that seat lol. Anybody remember the game was it rozentals debut? Think gazza scored as well.

I am thinking trackie bottoms mate only cause i have got a knee brace on, looks daft with shorts !.... I think we are getting t shirts to wear !! im no gony be able to sleep, dont know if its nerves or excitement !!

i dont think we are getting t shirts now i got an email yesterday saying they have been let down on the t shirts so bring your own top you shitting it yet

i dont think we are getting t shirts now i got an email yesterday saying they have been let down on the t shirts so bring your own top you shitting it yet

Ive been on the pan since five to 8 this morning mate, im goin round to packies for some immodium!!

Thanx to all the boys takin penalties today cannae believe us three coatbridge boys were booed aff the park haha!!!

Cannae wait to see video package on isuperfan facebook page tonight!!

Dream came true in that park today amazing!!

Thanx to all the boys takin penalties today cannae believe us three coatbridge boys were booed aff the park haha!!!

Cannae wait to see video package on isuperfan facebook page tonight!!

Dream came true in that park today amazing!!

Did ye score mate :lol: ?

Did ye score mate :lol: ?

I was the first one up !! They called out my name from coatbridge then the fans booed hahaha....

I scored proud of myself, cause i so soooooooo nervous but loved every minute of it !! the pitch was like a sponge pure amazing !!

Loved gettin it up my dad and all that who were praying i missed !!

I was the first one up !! They called out my name from coatbridge then the fans booed hahaha....

I scored proud of myself, cause i so soooooooo nervous but loved every minute of it !! the pitch was like a sponge pure amazing !!

Loved gettin it up my dad and all that who were praying i missed !!

Aww well in mate (tu)

I remember when I was a youngster I was on the pitch at half time against Anorthorsis Famagusta in the Champions League qualifier, 2005 I think? maybe 2004. Buffel scored the opener and then big Dado scored in the second half.

Won a competition in the Ayr Advertiser to receive training with the coaches over at the complex during the first half then we would go on the pitch at half time and watch the second half from the stand!

Running onto that pitch really was a dream come true, on a Champions League night too! Running past the subs consisting of Big Marv Believe Andrews :clap: was tremendous! Really fuelled my desire to make it professional however it didn't happen :( Great experience though, one I'll never forget.