Ahhh

Revolt

Thinking about nothing except tomorrows game.

Absolutely delighted to have a new owner but I'd be even more delighted to have 3 titles in a row AND a new owner.

Lets cheer the team on to 6 points and I reckon that'll be enough to win it.

yes defo its been so long a wait and to be a point in front with the posibility of winning 3 in a row 3 wins away i will join you in saying ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :cheers: to every single one of you here on rm. bears that is lol w.a.t.p

Thinking about nothing except tomorrows game.

Absolutely delighted to have a new owner but I'd be even more delighted to have 3 titles in a row AND a new owner.

Lets cheer the team on to 9 points and I reckon that'll be enough to win it.

Mak siccar. (tu)

The Celtic fans are fuckin gutted :crabflute::crabflute:

They where waiting on a so called tax case and Rangers going into administration. They have most likely threw away the lg to a team that has been on its knees for a right few years.

Now Rangers are the richest team in Scotland. Debt free going for 3iar. GIRFUY TIMMY. :crabflute:

fuckin gutted tramps. Its so good right now :crabflute::crabflute: :chopometer:

Mak siccar. (tu)

Yeah obviously 9 points at this point would make sure of it but I honestly feel if we beat Hearts they'll drop points at Tynecastle mid-week, giving us the chance to all but rap it up with one more win.

They are bottlers. I said it after the old firm game and I was right. We wouldnt have missed that penalty. And we arent going to drop points either.

Great times.