First Interview with our New Owner Craig Whyte

Very good. I thought the games he went to see when younger would have been before the era he talked about, but i forget how young he is. Nice guy.

Wants to win SPL every year :)

Very confident HMRC case will be won :)

No mention of £10m kitty, but may "frontend"? part of the £25m for Ally this summer <cr>

Tremendous worldwide brand :)

Commercial improvements :)

Wants to keep squad together, especialy key players :)

£14k wage cap no more :)

Needs to get himself a club tie.

Welcome to the greatest club in the world Mr Whyte.

:clap::21:

Very good. I thought the games he went to see when younger would have been before the era he talked about, but i forget how young he is. Nice guy.

Wants to win SPL every year :)

Very confident HMRC case will be won :)

No mention of £10m kitty, but may "frontend"? part of the £25m for Ally this summer <cr>

Tremendous worldwide brand :)

Commercial improvements :)

Wants to keep squad together, especialy key players :)

£14k wage cap no more :)

Needs to get himself a club tie.

Welcome to the greatest club in the world Mr Whyte.

:clap::21:

I didn't hear him say anything about a 14K wage cap? If he did, then good.

As for a Club tie I reckon he might introduce a new style to mark his arrival.

Overall I like the cut of his jib. And my initial opinion is that he isn't a Billy Bullshiter.

Overall I like the cut of his jib. And my initial opinion is that he isn't a Billy Bullshiter.

He didnt, he said we have money for bigger and better contracts.

As long as its nothing like the past two he has wore! :lol:

I like him too. First impressions n all that, he looked nervous but a nice guy, and with ambition too. I like ambition.

An impressive first interview IMO . I'm sure it was said before that he was quite a private kind of guy , that he wasn't really interested in the media and you could tell , he seemed a little nervous . But I must say that all his answers were delivered just as I would have wanted , and should definately bring an air of optimism going into the summer .

Welcome mr whyte , to the greatest club in the world .

That is the point I was going to make. If you were to transcribe his actual dialogue when answering questions, there were lots of fillers; 'er', 'um', etc. To me this gives a real sense of genuinity, that we sometimes didn't see with SDM. SDM's answers to interviews like that, tended to be very clear and pre-planned answers...scripted is what I'm saying.

I have been conscious to control any excitement I have had about 'the takeover'. After watching that, I am more confident about our future under the ownership of Craig Whyte.

Looking back at the ongoing saga that he and we have all just been through, when others could maybe have walked away, Whyte didn't. So what does that tell us? He is a man that knows what he wants. He wanted to own Rangers Football Club, and he wasn't going to give up until he got what he wanted. He also stated that he wants to win the league every year and do well in Europe. I think there's a very good chance he will do his upmost to meet those targets he has set.

I think the future is bright for the Red, Blue and Whyte.