The thing that gets me

about all this Cafflik stuff is that it never seems to bother the Catholic players. Big Amo, Albertz, Drinkell (I remembered when he signed some people wouldnt even say his first name) MoJo, so how come, suddenly, we've become the scum of the earth. How many Catholics are there in our team at the moment ? You know, I dont know. So have we eradicated secterianism from the corridors of power at Ibrox but not the terraces ? Please help guys !

can only think of 1 maybe 2 and that would be Novo and Prso but it shouldnt matter if they are because they wear the Rangers jersey and thats good enough for me

There was more feeling for the Club from Amo and Hammer than the whole current crop of Scots, whatever religion they are.

spot on david because its a bunch of imposters we have at ibrox,they dont know the meaning of playing for the jersey.

5*'s for the last two. very definitely true, and it's sad to say. Prso, Novo, Baz of course, not many others play for the jersey.

Team is in a sorry state internally and I really hope this summer Ally blows a vocal chord in stressing wth it means to BE RANGERS!

Next season will be WS and AM's team, not this one. Current team is a bunch of bandaids that fell off before Christmas. I hope to hell the summer signings make us happy.

There was more feeling for the Club from Amo and Hammer than the whole current crop of Scots, whatever religion they are.

Hammer was different class Amo had a big heart but imho was a very poor cb

Do not know and do not care. Its that way with most all of us- no?

Makes no diference to me and I haven't even cosidered it either ! Bit like saying how many players have got green eyes or blue eyes. Completely irrelevant.

I was quite happy, the same as probably 100s of thousands of RFC fans around the world with the way it was before with only prods playing for RFC :pipeguy:

There have been rc players on Rangers' books during every decade of our existence.

Do not know and do not care. Its that way with most all of us- no?

Makes no diference to me and I haven't even cosidered it either ! Bit like saying how many players have got green eyes or blue eyes. Completely irrelevant.

Until I read this thread I had never thought about it, and that is probably the case with most supporters. All I want is a winning team on the park, could not give a monkeys what religion the players are.

I was quite happy, the same as probably 100s of thousands of RFC fans around the world with the way it was before with only prods playing for RFC :pipeguy:

There have been rc players on Rangers' books during every decade of our existence.

Cant recall any from the 60s or 70s....I wasnt aware anyway

You are my friend, a halfwit.UEFA were going to ban us for religious intolerance for not employing Catholics.Grow up & get serious

You are my friend, a halfwit.UEFA were going to ban us for religious intolerance for not employing Catholics.Grow up & get serious

Ram it !!! :pipeguy:

Bullshit

Weve been employing catholics for years

Get a grip FFS

Who is us ??

WE ARE THE PEOPLE.... and you ? :pipeguy:

UEFA were going to ban us for religious intolerance for not employing Catholics.

Source? :rolleyes:

I think you'll find that the source would be the Scottish Press some decades ago.

Then, as now, they were trying to bring down Scotland's greatest sporting institution.

Up to Mojo:

Catholics who played for Rangers

Archie 'Punch' Kyle 1904 - 1908

Willie Kivlichan 1906 - 1907

Colin Mainds 1906 - 1907

Tom Murray 1907 - 1908

Pat Lafferty 1886 (before Celtic existed)

Tom Dunbar 1891 - 1892

J Tutty 1899 - 1900

William Brown 1912

Joe Donnachie c.1914 - 1918

John Jackson 1917

Laurie Blyth 1951 - 1952

Don Kichenbrand 1955 - 1956

Hugh O'Neill 1976

John Spencer 1984

Mo Johnston

UEFA were going to ban us for religious intolerance for not employing Catholics.

Source? :rolleyes:

I think you'll find that the source would be the Scottish Press some decades ago.

Then, as now, they were trying to bring down Scotland's greatest sporting institution.

Link? :Animation44:

Up to Mojo:

Catholics who played for Rangers

Archie 'Punch' Kyle 1904 - 1908

Willie Kivlichan 1906 - 1907

Colin Mainds 1906 - 1907

Tom Murray 1907 - 1908

Pat Lafferty 1886 (before Celtic existed)

Tom Dunbar 1891 - 1892

J Tutty 1899 - 1900

William Brown 1912

Joe Donnachie c.1914 - 1918

John Jackson 1917

Laurie Blyth 1951 - 1952

Don Kichenbrand 1955 - 1956

Hugh O'Neill 1976

John Spencer 1984

Mo Johnston

Hugh O'Neill 1976 Not !!! da wiz catholic