Why Scotland is F*ked

In the same month that Lennon brings the game into disrepute, undermining fellow managers, accusing teams of not trying (basically calling everyone in the SPL a cheat). In the same time his team bomb against ICT and he blooters equipment, they only go and give him manager of the month.

Well If you ever needed an example of how far we have fallen as a nation then there is no better indictment.

In the same month that Lennon brings the game into disrepute, undermining fellow managers, accusing teams of not trying (basically calling everyone in the SPL a cheat). In the same time his team bomb against ICT and he blooters equipment, they only go and give him manager of the month.

Well If you ever needed an example of how far we have fallen as a nation then there is no better indictment.

And Rangers go the month undefeated and dont concede a goal? mmmh

He's as intitled to the award as much as anyone else if the results are the best.

As much as I can't stand him and his comments the Manager of the Month award is based on results, not conduct.

Here's hoping he gets himself a 12 match ban next season.

He's as intitled to the award as much as anyone else if the results are the best.

As much as I can't stand him and his comments the Manager of the Month award is based on results, not conduct.

Here's hoping he gets himself a 12 match ban next season.

If he deserves it then he deserves it. I really don't think he does any more than say, a certain Walter Smith. It's a point for fellow Bears as far as I'm concerned to acknowledge or disagree with. I think he is only been given it on the basis of his constant whinery, greetin, bomb-threat and jumping up and down like a wean.

And Rangers go the month undefeated and dont concede a goal? mmmh

Plus by my reckoning we conceded 4 goals and lost a game and a drew a game.

Whereas according to the BBC they won 4 and drew 1 - against us.

So Scotland is fucked for giving Manager of the Month to a guy with a superior record.... Fair enough. :rolleyes:

Plus by my reckoning we conceded 4 goals and lost a game and a drew a game.

Whereas according to the BBC they won 4 and drew 1 - against us.

So Scotland is fucked for giving Manager of the Month to a guy with a superior record....

Just one example but I'd have given the award to a manager struggling with less money while not bringing the game into disrepute.

Scotland is also a state because of frozen council tax, corrupt councillors, the threat of less police, nurses being assaulted, the Taigs next dog letting their dog shit all over the place, 14 yr olds who never heard the words Starling or Bureaucracy and wouldn't know a book if it hit them in the face, cooncil telly, Michelle McmAnus. Irish flags being perfectly acceptable but Union Jacks being found offensive. But mostly the press and media being in love with all things Rhebel.