Not one for a conspiracy but...

RFC55

Last night i was actaully shocked by the reaction of SOME utd players when our 2 goals went in. Goodwillie walked up to Russell and they high fived each other. Then when the second goal went in i seen Goodwillie and Weir having a joke. I really don't know if there is an innocent explanation or if it was more sinister, but did any fellow bears see this last night?

Anyway good win for the champions in waiting

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAH

Thats a big one hes really tugging on the line

WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAH UGHHHHHH

Look at the size of the TIM I just caught."

Good luck with your fishing expedition I hope you catch many of the deluded fuckers dont throw any back.

yeah after jella scored i saw the goal keeper look and point to Laff as if to say "him next"

I think your making that up mate.

As i say i aint one for a conspiracy but it definately happened. I thought it was quite shocking tbh

yeah after jella scored i saw the goal keeper look and point to Laff as if to say "him next"

That is a lie it never happened.

Did see Goodwillie and Russel high five though..never seen Goodwillie and Weir though.

Last night i was actaully shocked by the reaction of SOME utd players when our 2 goals went in. Goodwillie walked up to Russell and they high fived each other. Then when the second goal went in i seen Goodwillie and Weir having a joke. I really don't know if there is an innocent explanation or if it was more sinister, but did any fellow bears see this last night?

Anyway good win for the champions in waiting

super thanked them all at the end for the win i noticed.

super thanked them all at the end for the win i noticed.

Ffs, i seen Ally laughing with a couple of Utd boys. I mean they had just missed out on 3rd yet some of them looked like waens on xmas morning

Terrible innit.A source in Glasgow told me that the SPL told Jim Jeffries that Kello and Zaliuskas were not to play against us last Saturday but they could be available again for the match tonight.Apparently it is all part of the plot to allow Walter to win the Title because its his last season.

Did anyone notice Dusan Pernis wasn't even wearing boots or goalie gloves? Craig Conway played the first half in his club suit as well. Shocking that they would lie down to us so blatantly.

Goodwillie said to Weir! We should have no probs qualifying for the Champions lg nxt year and i cant wait to play in it.

It probably was something like that.

I did actually see this happen and i take it no one else did?