Killie game

I hope not and really I dont think they are allowed to do this. Surely if the Killie fans wanted to watch then they are entitled to.

Actually there is no chance this will happen.

My mates in the police and he says killie will do a lap of honour then stewards and police will direct killie fans out the home end leaving us to party. But all undercover bears will be made to leave the east stand.

There is no way that this will happen. That east stand is going to be more than half full of rangers fans. If you think for a minute that the police will sheperd all of those rangers fans out without any trouble then you are kidding yourself.

The killie fans have been moaning bout us getting tickets for the east stand. They phoned the sfa and the outcome is all home areas will be cleared before rangers come back out to the pitch

Dont talk pish. You sound as tho you are hurting.

Any time ive been in the Rangers end fans have stayed back from home ends when we have won the leauge. A lot of hibs fans were left behind helicopter sunday. They know most of us are bears anyway ya clown

And why am i hurting ya fruitcake?

You come on with 1 post and proceed to post in every thread to do with the game alot of shite about Rangers fans getting thrown out at the end.

When has this ever happened? never and it wont on Sunday either.

As ive said if you think that the police will go to all the hassle of removing everyone from the home end then they will find themselves with a big problem. Its not going to be easy moving 2,000+ people out of a stand when they refuse to leave.

this reeks of pish.

for the sake of 10-15 mins the police and stewards aint going to waste their time trying to start a riot by removing all us bears. if all killie fans have had enough im sure they know where the exit is.

There will be segregation in the East Stand on Sunday.

Killie fans with ST's for this stand have already been informed in writing that they will be moved to another seat.

Ye couldnae make it up wae this lot - 2 days ago they wernae selling tickets tae Rangers fans. Now they're gonny segregate the Rangers fans!

Diddy club right enough.

Just got told all killie fans will be directed out the ground before we lift the title. Thats not good news as i have home tickets. So i am going to miss us lifting the cup.

Your the guy who believes in santa and the tooth fairy.