SSN Reports

Shane

SSN: "John Wilson is a water bottle manufacturer and C*ltic supporter (you can tell because he was wearing a Hearts shirt to get closer to the Scum bench, clever Tim) who was upset at Lemmon's abuse of product at midweek, my brother's cousin's first wife's co-worker has just reported off the record."

You can't make that kind of stuff up.

Huh?

It's a bit of a take up on their shoddy reporting today, which seems to be the official source for all print media across the country since they're just scribbling down whatever scrolls across the bottom of the screen instead of doing some real reporting. Also that they allow C*ltic officials to say whatever they want and parrot it on the airwaves. See......? It's a bit of a joke?

the only guy that actually seemed reasonable was the lad who questioned why lennon is the only person in the history of scottish football that has been treated like this

He was quickly ushered to the nearest tip. All the Ceptic support saying, "Wot ifs itz waz Walter? Yous wouldn't bes laughing!!"

It wasn't Walter and would never be because the man is the class of Scotland.

I got told last night it was because he was an irish catholic in charge of Celtic , i told them he was northern irish , to which timmy replied , ' I dont think Neil sees it that way ' , ok.

Why wasn't O'Neill given the same treatment then?

Why is Lennon the ONLY manager in history to get treated like this?? CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS??

Because he's won so many trop... wait... can't be it.

Because O'neil didnt captain and play for the club he loved apparently.

Woah they might be on to something here. Lennon did play for them, and how did he conduct himself while playing for them? Maybe that's why he gets treated this way?

O'Neill was a good manager had a fair degree of dignity (the mask did slip on a few occasions) but ultimately was fair and a decent guy, who could accept defeat and victory in the correct way,

Lennon is a fucking arsehole who shouldn't be allowed out the house. He can't accept defeat, it's ALWAYS someone else's fault, ALWAYS.

He has no respect for other teams players or fellow managers, he conducts himself in a way that is befitting of, I can't even think of anything!

THE GUY IS A CUNT and the whole of Scottish football want him far far away from our county as soon as possible

O'Neill was a good manager had a fair degree of dignity (the mask did slip on a few occasions) but ultimately was fair and a decent guy, who could accept defeat and victory in the correct way,

Lennon is a fucking arsehole who shouldn't be allowed out the house. He can't accept defeat, it's ALWAYS someone else's fault, ALWAYS.

He has no respect for other teams players or fellow managers, he conducts himself in a way that is befitting of, I can't even think of anything!

THE GUY IS A CUNT and the whole of Scottish football want him far far away from our county as soon as possible

So they can all get back to hating us.

Why is Lennon the ONLY manager in history to get treated like this?? CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS??

A mate in Manchester asked me this on FB tonight, this was my responce

celtic fans will say it is because he is a northern irish catholic but you only have to look at martin o'neil also a northern irish catholic did he have any trouble? NO.

Lennon is an abrasive character, when he played he was the player you hated, every team has one, loved by his own loathed by all other fans.The videos singing pro IRA songs with other celtic fans, spitting on a rangers scarf, calling the rangers bench dirty orange b's during an OF game stoked it up a bit. When he moved into management he has taken his playing style into the dugout. Hasn't learned to detach himself professionally so he acts like a fan on the touchline and gets himself banned then claims the sfa are out to get him, the referees are out to get his team(hence the strike), the other teams are lying down to rangers and only try against celtic, we never get any decisions especially pens (the UK record for pens in one season was held by you guys season 71/72 with 15, guess who holds it now? yep celtic with 17 so far).