Weiss

lgr1991

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Understand what your saying, but that was only really relevant for the first half of the season, he was very inconsistent, but after that, he seemed to run riot.

Remember, our football has been excellent the past few games because of a change of mentallity more than anything else, we were play 3-5-3, 5-3-2, 4-5-1, 5-4-1, that kind of negative pish a lot when we had Weiss.

The way Davis, Naismith, Jelavic and Lafferty have been linking up recently, I think Weiss would have fit in perfectly with the tempo, passing and movement that we have seen recently, I think that style of play suits Weiss more than Wylde.

he did improve alot after christmass hence wwhy i would take him back.

Weiss, Bartley and Goodwillie would probably set us back about £7-8M tbh, as much as I'd love to have them, surely we can be smarter with our money?

I dont see how you think that would not be being smart with our money. It would be a fantastic investment if we could get all 3 for £7-8m. All 3 of them have a bright future ahead of them and their transfer values will easily double or treble over the coming years.

I dont see how you think that would not be being smart with our money. It would be a fantastic investment if we could get all 3 for £7-8m. All 3 of them have a bright future ahead of them and their transfer values will easily double or treble over the coming years.

They are 3 good players but we need to bring in more numbers than that. Next season were looking like having 11 or 12 first team players with 5 or 6 youngsters in about the first team. We have to be smart with the money this time around.

They are 3 good players but we need to bring in more numbers than that. Next season were looking like having 11 or 12 first team players with 5 or 6 youngsters in about the first team. We have to be smart with the money this time around.

Im not saying we should only sign those 3 players, obviously we need more. Those 3 would take up a large chunk of the transfer budget but there are still plenty of bargains and quality bosmans out there. We cant just sign players to fill up the squad though (Beattie, Kerkar etc), anybody who we sign should be of a sufficient quality to go straight into the starting 11 or talented youngsters who we can make huge profits on in the future. For me Weiss, Bartley and Goodwillie fall into both of these catagories and therefore would be shrewd buys.

I'm sure I read this mate.

If it's right the champions get 25 medals then every single player who has played in the SPL so far will get a medal. 25 players exactly with Kenny Miller and also including Rory Loy and Salim Kerkar with one sub appearnce each............................ and wait for it.........

....................................Andy Webster! Started one game. :disappointment:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team/squad?id=257&cc=4716

If it's right the champions get 25 medals then every single player who has played in the SPL so far will get a medal. 25 players exactly with Kenny Miller and also including Rory Loy and Salim Kerkar with one sub appearnce each............................ and wait for it.........

....................................Andy Webster! Started one game. :disappointment:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team/squad?id=257&cc=4716

Webster can get himself to fuck, the teamaker should get a medal before that cunt