Away shirt release date & colour ?

My mum and dad happened to be in the rangers store in argyle street today buying stuff for my nephew and they were talking to the manager about this season's shirts and he happened to mention that the colour of the upcoming away shirt will be orange and that it will be out in the next 5-6 weeks.

I couldn't find anything when searching here or googling for it, Wonder if anyone else has heard rumours like this?

I really hope it is an orange shirt would be an instant buy for me.

That's funny that, because I walked past there today and the shop was shut with the shutters down and locked up.

This was about 2pm as well, so it wasn't exactly closed for lunch.

That's funny that, because I walked past there today and the shop was shut with the shutters down and locked up.

This was about 2pm as well, so it wasn't exactly closed for lunch.

Hahaha, he got servedddd.

My mum and dad happened to be in the rangers store in argyle street today buying stuff for my nephew and they were talking to the manager about this season's shirts and he happened to mention that the colour of the upcoming away shirt will be orange and that it will be out in the next 5-6 weeks.

I couldn't find anything when searching here or googling for it, Wonder if anyone else has heard rumours like this?

I really hope it is an orange shirt would be an instant buy for me.

Is that shop not shut, if it is then you shut the fuck up :rolleyes:

Its like the internet version of chappy chappy, come in say summit then bolt.

On the subject of chappy chappy, do it in a close and tie some poor chunt to the opposing door handles, that way someone is in for a tug oh war with some poor chunt