Pre-season Friendlies

Escobar

Want another down in England somewhere. Portsmouth was amazing a few years back. Maybe Stoke, since on SSN before the FA Cup final some of their fans mentioned they wanted us to win the next day :uk:

Want another down in England somewhere. Portsmouth was amazing a few years back. Maybe Stoke, since on SSN before the FA Cup final some of their fans mentioned they wanted us to win the next day :uk:

(tu) The atmosphere in Portsmouth was amazing :uk:

(tu) The atmosphere in Portsmouth was amazing :uk:

Us still singing "10 German Bombers" after they scored their first summed the day up. (tu) The drive down and back was a killer mind you ! :lol:

I fancy stoke but from a hammers fan the local police are very unwelcoming. They were at one of the nearest pubs and then police stormed in and frog marched them all to the ground (td)

Us still singing "10 German Bombers" after they scored their first summed the day up. (tu) The drive down and back was a killer mind you ! :lol:

Aye and Ian going 100MPH when my dad was sleeping :lol: Remember the Portsmouth fat fan that got chucked out and we were all shouting for him back :uk: great day!

Aye and Ian going 100MPH when my dad was sleeping :lol: Remember the Portsmouth fat fan that got chucked out and we were all shouting for him back :uk: great day!

I must've been sleeping for that aswell ! :lol: Crazy bastard, he'd just not long passed his test then :lol:

Aye ano, "Bring back the fat man !!" :uk:

I heard a Rangers XI are playing Carlisle at brunton park on july 16th

Whats the deal with us and Carlisle mate?? We seem to play them alot! I wonder if its just because they are only down the road. We have had 3 or 4 bounce games in recent years against them