New Chief Exec - Rumour

I heard today that ALI RUSSELL of QPR has been quoted as a possibility for the CEO position of The Rangers.

For those who don't know his work history is as follows:

Head of Marketing at the Scottish Rugby Union

Heart of Midlothian Commercial Director

Deputy Managing Director of Queens Park Rangers Football Club

If admin want the source I can PM it.

WATP

why PM admin what special powers to they possess?

They are just like every other member on here just with a little orange tag under their name and their own forum lol.

why does everyone do that!? really pisses me off, especially if it is a rumour.

They are just like every other member on here just with a little orange tag under their name and their own forum lol.

I think the exact same its worse with transfers

Probably because admin can lock/delete threads.

If the rumnour is first class bollocks then they can lock/delete the thread and if they believe that the OP's source is credible they can allow the debate to continue.

He was with Whyte at the first game after he took over so everyone was saying that he'd be the new chairman.

Whether there is any more substance in it than that I don't know, so would be interested if there is any more in it that your source knows than that.

Probably because admin can lock/delete threads.

If the rumnour is first class bollocks then they can lock/delete the thread and if they believe that the OP's source is credible they can allow the debate to continue.

Havent done a very good job of locking/deleting shite 21+ page threads like the 'massive breaking story' one.

Away and dry yer eyes.

Like every member? So they don't spend hours upon hours of their own time and money(in some cases) making sure the forum runs as smoothly as possible for all of us to use. I don't know you from Adam but if you were a mod then id pass info to you because you would be trusted, show some respect.

Havent done a very good job of locking/deleting shite 21+ page threads like the 'massive breaking story' one.

You can't lock or delete that thread.... It was monumental!!!

Away and dry yer eyes.

Like every member? So they don't spend hours upon hours of their own time and money(in some cases) making sure the forum runs as smoothly as possible for all of us to use. I don't know you from Adam but if you were a mod then id pass info to you because you would be trusted, show some respect.

u big brown noser!

why not pass me off some info then? I spend hours on here and will donate to RM through that thread they have asking us to?

it just pisses me off.

(tu) Really fucking annoying.

u big brown noser!

why not pass me off some info then? I spend hours on here and will donate to RM through that thread they have asking us to?

it just pisses me off.

Im with you in understanding how frustrating it is, but at the same time i understand the whole trust issue behind it.

Away and dry yer eyes.

Oh fucking dear - do you bring them apples, too?

Thought he was already at the club, theres pics of him at the game last week somewhere. Nice looking guy. Cant be any worse than the clown we currently have.

Is he kind of cute?