The beat of a different drum ?

spangles

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our season has finished 3 days, the transfer window aint open yet, Give the guy a break FFS our manager aint even in this country did you know that? :rolleyes:

Please read the OP and refrain from derailing the thread, this is a discussion forum on all things fitba from yet to be seen pisspots full of golden pish, and the stars that the yet to be seen golden rain can purchase. Money never sleeps... :sherlock:

Please read the OP and refrain from derailing the thread, this is a discussion forum on all things fitba from yet to be seen pisspots full of golden pish, and the stars that the yet to be seen golden rain can purchase. Money never sleeps... :sherlock:

Your title thread Is the "beat of a different durm, More of the same"

That to me Is a dig AGAIN at our new owner because no-one has been signed yet,( Except Sasa) or because money has not been splashed out. Give the man a chance trust CW and ally to do whats right for rangers.

Your title thread Is the "beat of a different durm, More of the same"

That to me Is a dig AGAIN at our new owner because no-one has been signed yet,( Except Sasa) or because money has not been splashed out. Give the man a chance trust CW and ally to do whats right for rangers.

Please do keep up, how can anyone have been signed yet, the windae is nailed shut, beattie, healy, djouf, weir, definitely more of the same, whoever the owner is. :sherlock:

Well there is £1 that we know of officially, allegedly, someone giving it a wave from a fallen tower...roll on 06/06/2011/2012/2013/2014 etc. etc. etc. ;)

I digress, will we have new signings is more to the point. :sherlock:

I really hope so! Not to improve the team, just for your 'I'm sorry guys I was wrong' thread. And fiddyp can do another vid on you after first signing!

Please do keep up, how can anyone have been signed yet, the windae is nailed shut, beattie, healy, djouf, weir, definitely more of the same, whoever the owner is. :sherlock:

So what your point, then <cr>

It's gonna be more of the same in what way is that bad? I honestly don't no what your trying to get at.

I really hope so! Not to improve the team, just for your 'I'm sorry guys I was wrong' thread. And fiddyp can do another vid on you after first signing!

You mean he done one before the overflowing pisspot for the "assigned" debt has been exhibited... :rolleyes::sherlock:

So what your point, then <cr>

It's gonna be more of the same in what way is that bad? I honestly don't no what your trying to get at.

Seriously, Wattie hit the nail on the head, if we don't get new blood we will stagnate, a few that we have brought in can't hack it and to be honest big Davie is past his sell by date...

You mean he done one before the overflowing pisspot for the "assigned" debt has been exhibited... :rolleyes::sherlock:

Genuine question - do you really think it's a term of the assignation that the debt can ever be assigned back to Rangers?

Genuine question - do you really think it's a term of the assignation that the debt can ever be assigned back to Rangers?

What makes you believe that the debt or the guarantees for the debt has ever left Rangers FC.

:lol:

well back to the point, I demand a grovelling apology thread when we splash some cash ;)

And a grovelling apology you all shall have, one I would be only to happy to give..when... :lol:

Reports of Healy, Beattie and others continuing their Ibrox tenure makes me ask, what if any are the target areas for new signings,where will the "warchest" front loaded or otherwise be spent.

It'll be spend on a few players worth around 1 to 2.5 million pounds (tu) now gtf.

No faith in your own reasoning ? I am more interested in why you think it may have been, rather than in what I know. ;)

:lol:

Na, just thought it was about time you elaborated on your rather cryptic posts. Resigned to the fact it'll never happen!