Released Players?

bennyali

Hey hey

According to the super reliable god of information, it is said that Rangers have released the following players though there seems to be nothing about it in the mainstream media.

Salim Kerkar

David Healy

Andrew Little

Thomas Kind Bendiksen

Ross Perry

Andrew Shinnie

Stephen Stirling

Archie Campbell

Wayne Drummond

Cristiano Kisuka

Anyone know anything?

Hey hey

According to the super reliable god of information, it is said that Rangers have released the following players though there seems to be nothing about it in the mainstream media.

Salim Kerkar

David Healy

Andrew Little

Thomas Kind Bendiksen

Ross Perry

Andrew Shinnie

Stephen Stirling

Archie Campbell

Wayne Drummond

Cristiano Kisuka

Anyone know anything?

I know for a fact the guy in bold has been. He said it on his Facebook.

Knew about Drummond and Kisuka not getting new contracts, havent heard anything about the rest. Id imagine some of them are in the Davie Weir undecided bracket as im sure there was talk of us offering Healy and Little contracts? But technically they are out of contract.

I don't know. I know that Kisuka was released by Aberdeen first. Then Rangers snappped him up. And if I remember correclty, Shinnie was once scouted by United. Little was meant to be good or something, (is a full internationalist) but is badly injured. And Perry was supposed to be good as well but he seems to have been released too.

All these boys contracts are up. McCoist said, or I read somewhere, that he wanted to offer a new deal to Little.

I'll be sad to see Kerkar go if true. Absolutely ridiculous that we haven't seen him play for what he's worth. 20 minutes or something he's playing all season.

Very surprised Stirling has been released. Not bothered if the rest are away, no loss really. Shame it didnt work for Healy.

Had many a chance to come here and make an impact. Shat himself and didn't bother. I have no sympathy for the man.

Still hoping to see Shinnie. Have been wanting to ever since that pre-season tournament that he apparently tore apart.

Aye he won player of the tournament at the Hong Kong 7s tourney ahead of Albrighton, Bannan and Delfounso of Villa. Bit strange hes not had a sniff, pretty sure hes into his 20s now.

After seeing Sasa Papac sign a new deal, McCoist is keen to retain the likes of David Weir, David Healy and Andrew Little, all of whom are reaching the end of their contracts too.

This is from Rangers FC website - I doubt they are telling fibs

Quote-Wayne Drummond and Cristiano Kisuka are 100% released.

Until it is from a good news source the rest are still at the club as of yet

Need that source mate

They have said so on their own twitter accounts