SPL fixtures

no chance. It'll be in September. Ad be willing to put money on in.

Can only be the 18th or 25th of Sept (assuming it will be a Sunday and that Raners qualify for the CL) due to internationals being on the 3rd and 8th and the group stages of CL starting on Tues 13th.

Could be late August like the 4-2 game at the piggery a few years ago.

Away to Dunfermline 1st :( The rules have changed this year were by the leauge winners dont need to be at home 1st :disappointment:

I think that will happen. We will be playing a team well pumped up for the first game and if you are right and the rules have changed it just tells me they do not want to see celebratign Rangers fans but then again maybe the rule change happened before they gut gubbed by Caley.

Away to Dunfermline 1st :( The rules have changed this year were by the leauge winners dont need to be at home 1st :disappointment:

Where did you hear that mate? Better not as we have already booked flights for 23rd july. If its away hope it's somewhere handy like st mirren, m'well or hertz or hivs at worse?

:disappointment:

Where did you hear that mate? Better not as we have already booked flights for 23rd july. If its away hope it's somewhere handy like st mirren, m'well or hertz or hivs at worse?

:disappointment:

Only kidding buddy. We will start at home and you can rule out Dunfermline as they are at home 1st also and the taigs as they play in some fenian tournie in Ireland

Only kidding buddy. We will start at home and you can rule out Dunfermline as they are at home 1st also and the taigs as they play in some fenian tournie in Ireland

Thank fcuk for that mate. (tu) Was panicking there for a minute. :D

This could be interesing if clubs really wanted to fuck the tims over actually. They reason the SPL in their infinite wisdom decided teams could 'opt out' of the first few weeks of the brought forward season was to appease the tims little jaunt 'home'. So what if whoever they are playing on week two decided to opt out to play a friendly, same on week three.. see where I'm going :craphead:

According to the Daily Rebel,we unfurl the Championship flag on 23rd July at Ibrox. We play Chelsea on Aug 6th and will miss out playing the SPL match that day. If this is true then someone will complain.

It's true. Who is the someone thats going to compain? The SPL have allowed teams to opt out of the opening matches to appease the tims, so whats good for them is good for everyone.

That's why we're allowed this match,I never thought about the tims being away at the same time.I'm not interested in their pre season maches.

They're probably visiting cities that helped fund the ira in previous years.