Whats your plans Mr whyte?

KingKirk

Not even SPL champion for 2weeks. Yet we are back on the media outlets across this country for all the wrong reason's. By the sounds of reports on radio, their is more stuff to come out in the days ahead, We are again in a mess. Martin Bain suspended,Who deals with players contracts, transfers in/out. Craig whyte must come out and say something after the days events. We must now hear his plans for our club.....Exciting news to break in the days ahead :lol::lol::lol::lol: really :anguish:

I am sorry to sound so down beat about things, Until I hear what CW has planned for the rangers I will remain so.... Nervous times ahead for us fans. I wont be blinded by what CW has done today or said so far, about the rangers

Talk is cheap!!!

It is early days really but i would like to think that Mr Whyte has already planned to put in place his own people and get rid of the people he can't see helping his cause,which is all very natural when anyone takes over any business.

The problem i see just now is the Mhedia stirring things up and putting a great big spin on it all as they always do when it concerns us.

I have got to the stage where i don't expect anything less from them!

We just have to be patient for now.

Not even SPL champion for 2weeks. Yet we are back on the media outlets across this country for all the wrong reason's. By the sounds of reports on radio, their is more stuff to come out in the days ahead, We are again in a mess. Martin Bain suspended,Who deals with players contracts, transfers in/out. Craig whyte must come out and say something after the days events. We must now hear his plans for our club.....Exciting news to break in the days ahead :lol::lol::lol::lol: really :anguish:

I am sorry to sound so down beat about things, Until I hear what CW has planned for the rangers I will remain so.... Nervous times ahead for us fans. I wont be blinded by what CW has done today or said so far, about the rangers

Talk is cheap!!!

Like you said: two weeks.

Does anyone really think this turnaround was gonna be done by now?

Like SWSL, a positive spun into a negative by the press. The same press that have kept themselves afloat the last 5 years printing guff about Rangers.

I hope so mate, I don't know what to think tbh. AJ must know something we don't why wont he tell us?

AJ knows that his pals deal to buy rangers was scuppered and his attempt to stall whytes failed ending his prestigous time as chairman and he's pissed off thats it

Some people are never happy. He already said that board members would be leaving at the end of the season and so they have.

But for AJ to say what he has tonight , why refuse to comment on things, why not say what he believe's to be true... its no down to CW to prove him wrong

I think this is all positive, only the Scottish mhedia could make this sound bad.

:rolleyes:

Could not agree more, new guy comes in, and rids the cunts that have been holding us back for half a decade. This is a major positives for Rangers football club and all the fans. (He Scottish media are fukin raging that the ship is beginning to steady.

PS Spangles will be raging as well.

Could not agree more, new guy comes in, and rids the cunts that have been holding us back for half a decade. This is a major positives for Rangers football club and all the fans. (He Scottish media are fukin raging that the ship is beginning to steady.

PS Spangles will be raging as well.

Lets hope Mr Whyte takes the mhanky mhedia head on.

(tu)

AJ knows that his pals deal to buy rangers was scuppered and his attempt to stall whytes failed ending his prestigous time as chairman and he's pissed off thats it

I get your point mate but is AJ not a Rangers fan? why would he be annoyed about CW taken us over if it's the best thing for the club?

We knew this was going to happen (boardroom changes) and given how the takeover went, did anyone really think that this part was going to go smoothly or quietly given the egos of some the people involved. If so I wake up because the hard work starts now and there is no quick fix, we are in it for the long haul and we need to hope that Mr Whyte is too. :21: WATP

i am extremely happy that Mr Whyte is getting rid of the cancer that has infected our club. Getting rid of these people that have took our club to the brink is nothing less than great news. We should be rejoicing at this, not hitting the panic button.

Talk is cheap!!!

Have you ever heard of.... Global Sports Management.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-euszxC-Dk0J:test.globalsportsmanagement.co.uk/team+andrew+ellis+sports+agency&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&source=www.google.co.uk

This was allways on the cards after the takeover and was only delayed because we were about to be champions again and the board/management were on a charity event straight afterwards. Craig Whyte wants his own men in the right places, ensuring they are all playing for the same team.

I think this is great news for our club, we can now start to move forward. C'mon the gers for 4 in a row!